Whizz around a large, obstacle-packed lawn in quick-time with this compact and remarkably manoeuvrable front-cut ride-on mower from Stiga!
Key to its manoeuvrability is its articulated steering system, which gives a turning-radius of just 246cm, thereby ensuring you’ll have no trouble negotiating trees, shrubs, landscaping and borders.
The Stiga Park 320 Ride-On Lawnmower has a forward-mounted mower deck which not only allows you to mow under bushes and into corners, but also gives you a clearer view of your intended cutting-path for precision results. There are ten preset deck-heights (25-85mm), which are selected using an ideally placed lever.
Thanks to its responsive, foot-pedal operated hydrostatic transmission, which gives you infinite-increment control of your speed over the ground, the Stiga Park 320 is a delight to drive.
It’s both mulch and rear-discharge capable, so neat, bowling-green style lawns and longer-grass areas can be approached with equal confidence; and it’s fitted with an adjustable seat that ensures drivers of any height will be able to work in comfort.
Powering the Park 320 is an ultra-smooth-running 500cc Briggs & Stratton Intek™ that employs a fuel-cost-limiting OHV configuration; and which benefits from a stress-alleviating electric key starter. The fuel-tank will hold a substantial six-litres, so interruptions to the task in hand will be few and far between.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Powerful and smooth-running OHV engine from B & S
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Lengthy manufacturer's warranty
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 4155 Series OHV / AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 11.8hp / 8.8kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 10km/h (max.) Cutting Width 95cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm Height Adjustment Lever Blades Twin Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Wire/Wire Steering Linkage Steering Wheel with Steering Ball Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter Front 3/4" Rear 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 100cm x 230cm Weight Mower 174kg / Deck 45kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width 95cm
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.