Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
The European-built Stiga Park 220 features rear-wheel steering that confers exceptional manoeuvrability, and as such it’s a great choice for anyone whose lawn has numerous obstacles and flowerbeds to work around.
The real trump-card of the Stiga Park 220 is its forward-positioned cutter-deck that provides a superior finish as the grass isn’t flattened-down by the wheels before the blade passes over; and which works with the upright driving position to ensure you’ll always have a clear, unhindered view of your cutting-path. The deck is both rear-discharge and mulch-capable and can be flipped upwards (without tools) for servicing and cleaning.
It’s equipped with a foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic drive with infinitely-variable speed control, so selecting the most appropriate operating speed couldn’t be simpler; and it lets you choose between ten blade-heights (25 – 85mm), which ensures you’ll be able to achieve an ultra-precise cut.
Powering the deck and rear-wheels on the Stiga Park 220 Mulching Ride-On Lawnmower is a high-performance 344cc (7.4kW) Briggs & Stratton engine that features vibration-damping for a less tiring drive; and an electric key ignition for trouble-free starts, time after time.
Constructed around a heavy-duty metal chassis with a lengthy 10-year warranty, this impressively well-built machine is equipped to cope with regular periods of intensive use under challenging conditions.
It runs on wide-profile tyres, so you can be confident you won’t damage the turf when working on a formal lawn; and it features an adjustable steering-wheel that ensures a comfortable drive for operators of any stature.
This model’s 95cm width-of-cut and 4.3-litre fuel-tank make it suitable for lawns up to 1.5 acres.
We offer a White Gloves delivery service with this product and will give a product demonstration upon hand over. This service is limited to England and Wales.
- A high-quality, European-built front-cut ride-on for the discerning gardener
- Forward-mounted deck gives an unimpeded view of your cutting-path
- Rear-wheel steering and hydro drive confer impressive manoeuvrability
- Choose between rear-discharge and mulching modes
- Ten-step cutting-height allows for an ultra-precise finish
- Powerful and ultra-reliable four-stroke engine from B & S
- Heavy-duty metal frame with a ten-year warranty
- Wide-profile tyres provide ample traction without damaging delicate surfaces
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Powerbuilt 3115 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 9.8hp / 7.3kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.3 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9 km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 95cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm Height Adjustment Manual (10 Positions) Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Wire/Wire Link Turning Circle 232cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Axle Diameter 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 91cm x 168cm Weight 167kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 95cm
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£3,120.00
MowDirect Price Only£3,780.00
MowDirect Price Only£4,250.00