Check items to add to the basket or select all
This high-specification mulching-mower from Stiga will get the job done with impressive rapidity as it eliminates the need to rake or bag your grass-clippings. Instead, they’re swirled around beneath the mower-deck, where they’re cut and re-cut by the specially designed blade, before the resulting, nutrient-rich mulch is spread on the lawn surface where it will act as a free, organic feed.
The Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SVX B Self-Propelled Lawnmower comes equipped with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton 850E Series I/C® engine, which uses the globally renowned American manufacturer’s OHV technology, whereby operating temperature and emissions are reduced, while fuel-economy is optimised.
A performance muffler markedly lessens noise and delivers outstanding tonal quality; while B & S’s ReadyStart® system means there’s no need to waste time priming the carburettor prior to ignition.
Exceptionally well-built, the Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SVX B boasts ball-bearing-mounted aluminium wheels and an aluminium cutter-deck, both of which confer strength and inherent corrosion-resistance.
It has a substantial 51cm width-of-cut, so you’ll cover plenty of ground with every pass; and it features centralised (single lever) height-of-cut selection that makes the pre-mowing set-up process a breeze.
Day-long mowing sessions can be hard the hands and arms, so Stiga have furnished the Multiclip Pro 53 SVX B with their high-specification anti-vibration technology.
An ergonomically advanced handlebar configuration contributes further to user-comfort; while variable-speed self-propulsion works to make the coverage of slopes and rough grass easy and means you'll be able to adapt to the surface- and grass-type.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Premium-grade 850E-Series overhead-valve four-stroke engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Variable-speed drive for enhanced versatility and the low-effort coverage of inclines and tussocky areas
- Friction disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Strong, rust-resistant aluminium deck
- Ball-bearing wheels won’t stiffen-up with age
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Pro-duty X-Shaped handlebar with ergonomic rubberised grip
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 850E Series I/C® with ReadyStart® Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Power 4.3hp / 3.19kW @2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed (Max. 5.4km/h) - Front-Wheel Drive Cutting Width 51cm Cutting Heights 30-65mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Adjustable with Rubber/Steel Lever Wheels Aluminium - Front 205mm / Rear 205mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 2500m2 Weight 36kg Warranty 5 Years