Check items to add to the basket or select all
'0' accessories selected
Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH Self-Propelled Mulching Lawnmower
Whether you’re a professional gardener or a domestic fine-lawn enthusiast, the high-specification Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH will more than meet your requirements!
A purpose-built mulching mower, the Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH eliminates the need for raking-up and/or bagging. Rather than be discharged directly onto the surface or sent to a catcher, grass-cuttings are instead reduced to tiny particulates that are forced back into the turf by a powerful airflow, at which point they’ll quickly wilt and vanish, leaving you with a neat, organically nourished lawn.
The Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH Push Lawnmower comes equipped with a 167cc Honda GCVx170 engine; a four-stroke, overhead-valve unit that employs only precision-machined components for reduced noise and vibration; and which delivers powerful torque across the power-band so as to ensure a sudden load-increase won’t cause a significant drop in engine-speed.
Built around a galvanised-steel cutter-deck and running on top-quality bearing-mounted wheels, the Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH offers the sort of build-quality that’s essential for a lengthy service-life.
It’s a self-propelled machine, which means you’ll have no trouble negotiating slopes and rough grass; and it features single-lever height-adjustment, so performance-boosting changes can be quickly made to the blade position (there are five heights – 31- 75mm).
The pro-duty X-shaped handlebar on the Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 SXH is height-adjustable and can be offset to either side so as to facilitate mowing flush against walls and fences.
Also of note is a friction blade-holder, which prevents engine- and crankshaft-damage should the blade contact an immovable object; and Stiga’s highly effective AVS vibration-reduction technology, whereby vibration transfer from engine to handlebar is minimised for optimum user-comfort.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Effort-saving power-drive for the easy coverage of slopes and rough ground
- Premium-grade overhead-valve four-stroke engine from Honda
- Friction disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- 48cm cutting-width – perfect for lawns around 50m x 50m
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust galvanised steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels make the mower easy to push – even on rough ground
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCVx170 OHV Engine Capacity 167cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.91 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Front-Wheel Drive (max. 5.4km/h) Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 31-75mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Galvanised Steel Handles Adjustable with Rubber/Steel Lever - Can be Offset Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 210mm - Grooved Aluminium - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 94dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 37kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected