Check items to add to the basket or select all
Whether you’re a professional gardener, or simply a homeowner who demands the very best from their garden-machinery, this high-performance petrol rotary-mower from Swedish brand Stiga will impress.
The Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 S isn’t supplied with a grassbag. Instead of being collected or deposited directly back onto the lawn, clippings are held under the deck and repeatedly shredded until they become a super-fine mulch that will wilt-away before you know it. As it rots down, the mulch will furnish the turf with important micro-organisms and nutrients, thereby helping to keep your lawn lush and healthy through the drier summer period.
Built with durability to the fore, the Stiga Multiclip Pro 50 S Self-Propelled Lawnmower features aluminium wheels with ball-bearing mounts; a robust galvanised-steel chassis; and a crankshaft-protecting friction blade holder.
It’s fitted with a premium 160cc Honda GCV160 engine that employs the acclaimed Japanese manufacturer’s overhead-cam (OHC) technology for optimised power-output with a cut in fuel-costs; and it offers single-lever cutting-height adjustment for fast, hassle-free selection of the most effective blade-setting.
So as to ensure you can negotiate slopes and rough ground with little effort expended, Stiga have equipped this model with a power-drive to the rear wheels.
A laterally adjustable handlebar makes it possible to much flush along walls and fences; while advanced shock-absorbing measures eliminates the chance of experiencing vibration white-finger at the end of a long day’s work.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Premium-grade GCV160 overhead-cam four-stroke engine from Honda
- Friction disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust galvanised steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels won’t stiffen-up with age
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCV160 OHC Engine Capacity 160cc Engine Power 2.8kW @ 2900rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.9 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 31-75mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 210mm - Ball-Bearing Wheels Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 91 dB(A) Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 38kg Warranty 5 Years