Check items to add to the basket or select all
The European-built Stiga Multiclip Plus 50S does not come with a grass-catcher. Instead, cut-grass is held under the mower-deck where it’s shredded to a fine, highly compostable mulch that will barely be visible on the lawn surface. In fact, the particulates are so small, they’ll have rotted away to nothing in a matter of hours, with the resulting nutrient-release encouraging vigorous growth.
The Stiga Multiclip Plus 50S Lawnmower is fitted with a 140cc Stiga ST45 engine; an overhead-valve power-pack that’s fuel-efficient and emission-compliant; and which has a balanced crankshaft for superior durability (a friction disc prevents crank- and engine-damage should the blade strike a solid object).
It’s a power-driven mower, which means areas that would challenge a push-type machine can be effortlessly traversed; and it features long-lasting ball-bearing mounted wheels, which help smooth-out the bumps on rough ground.
Fitted with a quick-collapse handlebar, which can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing, the Stiga Multiclip Plus 50S will fit into the most space-restricted shed (the handlebar is vibration-isolated for comfortable day-long use).
A five-stage cutting-height (31 – 75mm) makes it possible to adapt to the conditions you’re faced with; while an Operator Presence Control virtually eliminates any chance of accidental injury.
Certainly built to last, the Stiga Multiclip Plus 50S is constructed around a galvanised steel cutter-deck with a protective powder-coated paint finish.
This mulching mower's 48cm cut makes it suitable for lawns up to 1500m2 in area.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%
- Effort-saving power-drive for the easy coverage of slopes and rough ground
- Smooth-running; fuel-efficient; and environmentally-sound Stiga OHV engine
- Friction disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- AVS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- 48cm cutting-width – perfect for lawns up to 1500m2
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust galvanised steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels will keep rolling smoothly over time
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST45 OHV Engine Capacity 140cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm (19") Cutting Heights 31-75mm Height Adjustment Single Lever (5 Positions) Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Galvanised Steel Handles Foldable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 210mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1500 m2 Weight 40kg Warranty 5 Years