Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
Scandinavian attention to detail, exceptional power and superior versatility are the hallmarks of the truly impressive Stiga Estate Pro 9102 XWS Garden Tractor.
Delivering that power is a Briggs & Stratton Intek 8240-Series motor; a 724cc four-stroke, twin-cylinder unit that blends V-Twin technology with an overhead-valve configuration for high-torque performance with reduced vibration; and a marked cut in fuel-consumption and emissions.
A two-stage air-filter works with pressurised lubrication to minimise wear and maximise service-life; while a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve ensures the engine will cope with continuous heavy-duty use.
The Stiga Estate Pro 9102 XWS features a hydraulic-type four-wheel-drive that means it will take slopes, muddy ground and rough terrain in its stride.
It offers nine preset cutting-heights, adjustable from 25mm all way up to 100mm for the management of varying grass-lengths; and it’s fitted with twin blades which are synchronised for the best possible finish.
Designed to remain a pleasure to drive for the duration of extended mowing- and towing tasks, the Estate Pro 9102 XWS combines a soft-grip steering-wheel with cruise-control and a padded high-backed seat (with armrests).
A six-LED dashboard readout facilitates at-a-glance checking of RPM, battery-status and fuel-level; while a ‘bag full’ warning on the cavernous 360-litre catcher helps to prevent chute-blockage and spillage.
So as to optimise manoeuvrability and speed things up by eliminating time-consuming manual gear-shifts, Stiga have equipped the Estate Pro 9102 XWS with an infinitely adjustable foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission.
Should you wish to speed things up even further, you can remove the collector and fit the included mulch-kit - clippings will then be held under the deck, finely shredded and then returned to the lawn-surface in a pretty much invisible state.
This model’s 102cm width-of-cut makes it a good match for lawns and informal areas up to 10,000m2.
- A 4WD garden-tractor capable handling challenging terrain and demanding loads
- High-performance Contraflow deck ensures exceptional mulching and bagging
- Hugely capacious catcher for fewer stops
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, intuitive speed control
- Immensely powerful Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between nine cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- LED display for at-a-glance checking of the tractor’s status
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and trailer-hitch included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 8240 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Four Wheel Differential 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 102cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (9 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 180mm Blades Twin - Contraflow Grass Collector 360 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat High Back with Armrests & Safety Contact-Breaker Steering Wheel Soft Grip Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 298kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)