Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Garden Tractor
Blending Swedish brand Stiga’s famed build-quality with a raft of high-specification features, this high-end garden-tractor offers excellent durability and will make the task of large-scale lawn-care a whole lot less demanding!
Key to its superior mowing- and towing-performance is its Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7220-Series engine; a powerful four-stroke electric-start unit, which, thanks to its tried and tested OHV design and classic V-Twin cylinder arrangement, is characterised by its beefy torque-output, low-vibration operation and great fuel-economy.
Engineered to last, the engine incorporates full-pressure lubrication, a two-stage air-filter and a cast-iron cylinder-liner.
The Stiga Estate 7122 HWS Garden Tractor is a delight to drive, with its infinite-increment hydrostatic drive, tight 170cm turning-circle and light-touch steering enabling the effortless negotiation of borders and awkwardly positioned obstacles.
Its high-back, armrest-equipped seat and cruise-control function combine to optimise driver-comfort; while its wide-ranging seven-step height-of-cut (30-90mm) - adjustable via an ideally placed lever - makes it possible to achieve a precision finish.
Capable of either mulching clippings, collecting them in its hugely roomy 320-litre grassbag, or direct-discharging them to the rear, the versatile Stiga Estate 7122 HWS is at home on a variety of grass-types.
Powerful twin-headlights ensure you’ll be able to mow on into the dusk if you started a bit late in the day, while an audible ‘collector full’ warning works to prevent overfilling and the inevitable blocking of the discharge-chute that follows.
The Estate 7122 HWS also features a six-LED multifunctional display that facilitates at-a-glance monitoring of all key operating indicators.
This model’s large, eight-litre-capacity fuel-tank and fast-working 122cm mower-deck make it a good match for lawns in the region of 20,000m2.
- A substantial garden-tractor suitable for the largest domestic lawns
- No-gear-shift hydro drive confers enhanced manoeuvrability
- High-performance B & S V-Twin OHV engine for high torque-output with less vibration
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- LED dashboard displays all key parameters
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights and achieve your desired finish
- Massive grass-catcher leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Audible ‘collector full’ alarm
- Comfortable light-touch steering via soft-grip wheel
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and tow-hitch included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 7220-Series V-Twin OHV with Autochoke Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 15.2hp / 11.3kW @ 2700rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 170cm Blades Twin - Timed Grass Collector 320 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Twin LED Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat High-Back with Armrests & Safety Contact-Breaker Steering Wheel Stiga Premium with Soft Grip Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 107cm x 126cm x 242cm Sound Level 105dB (A) Weight 246kg Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.