Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
If you’d rather mowing your large lawn was a pleasurable experience rather than a tiresome chore, then this powerful, feature-packed garden tractor from long-established Swedish brand Stiga should be given serious consideration.
Making it tick is a 603cc Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin engine that develops a huge 9.1kW (at 2700rpm), and which utilises the esteemed Japanese manufacturer’s latest OHV technology for a substantial reduction in fuel-costs; noise-levels; and polluting exhaust emissions.
A high-performance lubrication system minimises wear-and-tear and maximises engine-life; while an electric key ignition ensures the engine can be fired-up with zero fuss.
Instead of a manual drive, where you have to stop every time you need to adjust the ground-speed, the Stiga Estate 5092 HW Garden Tractor features a hydrostatic drive. This gives you infinitely-variable control of both forward- and reverse-speeds via a foot-pedal, in turn maximising manoeuvrability; saving time; and making it simple to select the most appropriate pace for the terrain and conditions.
The Stiga Estate 5092 HW is fitted with a twin-blade Contraflow cutter-deck, which, thanks to the high-velocity air-flow created by the action of the blades, ensures exceptional performance when it comes to both mulching and damp-weather collection (mulch-kit included).
A turning-radius of just 160cm makes the negotiation of tight-corners simple and safe; while a seven-stage cutting-height, adjustable between 25 and 80mm, allows you to adapt to the grass-type you’re confronted with.
With its cavernous grassbag able to hold an immense 290-litres of packed-in clippings, the Stiga Estate 5092 will cover a lawn of up to 8000m2 with fewer emptying-stops than most other tractors in its class.
It’s fitted with a pair of high-performance headlights, so you won’t be defeated by poor light; and it features an under-seat contact-breaker, which improves safety by disabling the engine when the driver’s seat is vacated.
- High-performance Contraflow deck ensures exceptional mulching and bagging
- Hugely capacious catcher for fewer stops
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, intuitive speed control
- Smooth-running and fuel-efficient Kawasaki V-Twin engine
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit included and trailer-hitch
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 9.1kW @ 2700rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.0L Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Spring-Assisted Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 160cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 290 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Buzzer Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat with Safety Contact-Breaker Steering Wheel with Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Included Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Weight 223kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.