Check items to add to the basket or select all
Stiga Estate 3098H Lawn Tractor4.9
From trusted Swedish brand Stiga, the well-equipped and simple-to-use Estate 3098H comes equipped with a large 98cm twin-bladed cutter-deck that will enable you to cover a lawn up to 6000m2 with impressive speed and efficiency.
It might be a substantial machine, but it’s nevertheless highly manoeuvrable, with its super-responsive steering and infinitely-variable foot-pedal hydrostatic transmission facilitating intuitive obstacle-negotiation and making it easy to execute end-of-pass turns.
The Stiga Estate 3098H Lawn Tractor is driven by a 500cc Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ engine with a quality cartridge-type air-filter for superior component protection; and B & S’s AVS® anti-vibration system for smooth, low-wear operation.
An OHV configuration works to cut noise, emissions and fuel-consumption; while a mechanical governor controls engine-speed so as to provide more useable power under heavy loads.
Offering seven preset cutting-heights and both collection and mulch-capable, the Stiga Estate 3098H is a versatile machine that can be set-up to handle a range of grass- and weather-conditions (Stiga's provision of a tow-bar further enhances versatility).
From-the-seat grassbag emptying saves time and effort; while an audible ‘bag full’ warning ensures you won’t overfill and block the discharge-chute.
Fitted with large, wide-profile drive-tyres, the Stiga Estate 3098H will prove gentle on delicate formal lawns.
It boasts powerful LED headlights for safe low-light mowing and towing; and it has an adjustable high-back for superior user-comfort, whatever your stature.
Also featured is a deck-wash port for quick and easy removal of clumped clippings from the undercarriage; and a front-mounted bumper that protects the engine from impact.
- Hydro-drive for smooth, instinctive ground-speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Hassle-free electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights, adjustable using a single spring-assisted lever
- Roomy collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Audible ‘collector full’ alarm
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Front bumper provides robust impact-resistance
- Tow-bar and mulch-kit included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model PowerBuilt™ 4165 AVS OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 11.5hp / 8.6kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140 Blades Twin Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 103cm x 107cm x 234cm Weight 189kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Overall score : 4.9 /5 (3 Reviews)
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Showing of 3
Excellent All-Rounder Now in its third year and am still delighted with this purchase. It's great for a larger garden as well as higher areas with excellent turning and mobility. the only negative is that its a bit fiddly to switch between grass being collected or clipped and mulched. Otherwise would highly recommend.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by Colin Burden / (Posted on 04/05/2019)
Easy to Use, Does the Job Great performance. Very easy to use, no messing with gears. Good size collection and once the grass is low enough mulching makes it simple to maintain.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by Robert Whicher / (Posted on 05/09/2018)
Fantastic Machine Bought this to replace my old Hayter ride on, which couldn't cope with damp grass...kind of important in Scotland. The 3098 copes easily with damp conditions and excels at cutting and picking up damp grass. The chute never blocks and the collector-full alarm is a real plus.
Twin blades give lawn a fantastic finish and the tractor handles brilliantly. Large wheels make for great manoeuvrability and the turning circle is just as tight as my Hayter (which claimed 40cms). The 3098 is powerful, too and I've used it for towing and rolling. It's easy to clean and there are hose pipe connectors over both decks. Just run the blades to clean the decks (but remember to remove the collector box to allow it to dry).
My lawn could take up to three hours to cut by hand with an 8hp petrol mower. With the 3098, I can do it in as little as 40 minutes. MowDirect service was first class. Delivered on time, fully built, with spare set of blades and battery charger. Could not recommend this mower more highly. Brilliant machine and terrific value, too.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by ANDY H / (Posted on 23/07/2016)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected
OUR TOP DEALS
- Advanced purpose-built Mountfield OHV engine for smooth-running and efficient operation
- Generous working-width for fast cut over large areas
- Large-capacity collector can be emptied from the seat and features a ‘collector full’ alarm
- Optional mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Optional rear-deflector can be fitted when tackling longer grass
- Smooth hydro-drive gives you car-like control of the tractor’s ground-speed
- Large size wheels for stability on slopes and rougher terrain
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow-bar available for a wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers and aerators
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit the driver
- Convenient deck-wash port
- Robust front-bumper
- Tight turning-circle and responsive steering makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Low-effort spring-assisted height-of-cut control