Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
If you’re looking for a compact and agile lawn-tractor that can be manoeuvred with ease around trees and through narrow gateways, then the high-specification, European-engineered Stiga Estate 3084H should be high on your list of potential purchases.
Its impressive manoeuvrability is largely down to its hydrostatic-drive; a premium feature that works rather like the transmission on an automatic car, allowing you to control the forward and reverse speeds in infinite increments using a foot-pedal. Low-effort steering and a turning-radius of just 180cm further enhance manoeuvrability.
The Stiga Estate 3084H Lawn-Tractor is equipped with a very high-powered Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt engine that has a substantial 344cc cylinder-displacement, and which employs B & S’s anti-vibration technology for longer component-life and a less tiring ride.
The engine’s advanced overhead-valve design leads to a significant reduction in sound-output; exhaust emissions; and fuel-costs; while the provision of electric key start works to ensure that achieving ignition couldn’t be easier.
The 84cm-wide cutter-deck on the Stiga Estate 3084H can be raised and lowered through seven stages for a ‘just so’ finish; and features a hosepipe fixture that makes cleaning the blades and under-deck area a doddle – just attach the hosepipe; turn on the water; spin the blades; and the job is done.
Large-diameter drive wheels provide ample traction, while simultaneously being gentle on delicate surfaces; while powerful dual headlights make it possible to work safely when the light’s against you.
Highly versatile, the Estate 3084H offers collection; mulching; and rear-discharge as standard, thereby ensuring excellent results are achievable on everything from rough paddock-type areas, through to neat, well-maintained lawns.
It’s supplied with a very high-volume 240-litre grassbag that can be emptied from the comfort of the driver’s seat, and which features an audible alarm that sounds when the catcher is at capacity, in turn reducing the likelihood of clumping and blockages.
With its 84cm working-width and capacious six-litre fuel-tank make it perfectly suited to lawns (and rough-grass areas) up to 6000m2.
- A compact lawn-tractor; ideal for lawns with obstacles and narrow access points
- Hydro-drive for smooth, instinctive ground-speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm
- Massive 240-litre collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Audible ‘collector full’ alarm
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Suitable for areas up to 6000m2
- Mulch-kit included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Powerbuilt 3130 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 7.7hp / 5.76kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140cm Blades Double Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable with Safety Contact-Breaker Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 160kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.