Stiga Estate 2398 HW Lawn Tractor
Combining Swedish brand Stiga’s famed build-quality with a raft of high-specification features, this high-end garden-tractor will make the task of large-scale lawn-care a whole lot less demanding.
Key to its impressive mowing- and towing-performance is its Stiga ST550 engine; a powerful 586cc four-stroke unit with a full anti-vibration system that works to lessen noise, while reducing wear on crucial parts.
An overhead-valve-type layout means unfailing reliability and low levels of fuel-consumption; while an electric key ignition allows for fast, stress-free starts, with no need to repeatedly pull on a starter-rope.
The Stiga Estate 2398 HW Lawn Tractor is a delight to operate, with its tight 140cm turning-circle and light-touch steering enabling the effortless negotiation of borders and awkwardly positioned obstacles.
Its hydrostatic transmission provides infinite increment ground-speed control, which in turn optimises manoeuvrability and enhances driving-pleasure; while its wide-ranging seven-step height-of-cut (25-80mm) makes it possible to achieve a precision finish.
Capable of either mulching clippings, or collecting them in its cavernous 240-litre grassbag, the Stiga Estate 2398 HW is at home on a variety of grass-types.
Powerful twin-headlights ensure you’ll be able to mow on into the dusk if you started a bit late in the day, while its audible ‘collector full’ warning works to prevent overfilling and the inevitable blocking of the discharge-chute that follows.
This model’s large-capacity six-litre fuel-tank and 98cm mower-deck make it a good match for lawns up to 8000m2.
- Hydro-drive for smooth, instinctive ground-speed control
- High-performance Stiga OHV engine with V-Twin cylinders for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Hassle-free electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights, selectable using a single spring-assisted lever
- Roomy collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Audible ‘collector full’ alarm
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Front bumper provides robust impact-resistance
- Tow-bar and mulch-kit included
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model Stiga ST550 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 586cc Engine Power 15hp / 11.2kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (max.) Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 140cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 240 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Include Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 5 Years