Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
Innovative, ground-breaking, boundary-pushing - however you want to put it, the battery-driven Stiga E-Park Ride-On Lawnmower represents the future of domestic lawn-care!
It employs the most advanced lithium-ion battery-technology ever developed and delivers uncompromising, petrol-matching performance with zero emissions and almost no noise.
In addition, you’ll finally be free of the starting-hassle and maintenance-issues that inevitably accompany petrol-power.
The Stiga E-Park 220 Electric Ride-On Lawnmower comes equipped with a 95cm forward-mounted cutter-deck that not only provides an unrivalled view of the cutting-path, but also makes it possible to access areas you’d struggle to cover with a conventional mid-deck machine.
The deck can either mulch or rear-discharge clippings and features Stiga’s Quick Flip system, whereby it can be rapidly flipped up ready for cleaning or maintenance, no tools required.
Thanks to its infinitely-variable foot-pedal operated hydrostatic drive and fully articulated steering, the Stiga E-Park220 excels in terms of manoeuvrability and will come into its own on areas with trees and landscaping to navigate (a steering-wheel spinner contributes further to manoeuvrability).
A cruise-control function means you can give your foot and ankle a rest during unbroken straight-line runs; while a high-resolution LCD colour display provides clear, easy-read information on all key parameters.
Not just a mower, the versatile E-Park 220 comes with a hitch-kit that opens up the possibility of working with any of the many towed attachments available through MowDirect.
Further premium features include quick and easy electronic cutting-height adjustment; simple push-button blade-engagement; and wide-profile tyres for scuff-free traction.
- The world’s first ever electric front-cut ride-on mower!
- Utilises Stiga’s state-of-the-art Li-Ion battery-technology for genuine petrol-matching performance
- Enjoy peaceful, stress-free mowing with no nasty carbon-emissions or starting-problems
- Forward-mounted deck gives an unimpeded view of your cutting-path
- Rear-wheel steering and hydro drive confer impressive manoeuvrability
- Choose between rear-discharge and mulching modes
- Ten-step cutting-height allows for an ultra-precise finish
- Quick Flip - raise the deck for cleaning/maintenance without using tools
- Cruise-control eliminates ankle-strain
- Steering-wheel spinner for an enhanced driving-experience
- Electronic height-of-cut adjustment and blade-engagement
- Full LCD dashboard display
- Heavy-duty metal frame with a ten-year warranty
- Wide-profile tyres provide ample traction without damaging delicate surfaces
Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 48v Traction Motor 1.7kW Blade Motor 5.0kW Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9km/h Cutting Width 95cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (10 Positions) Height Adjustment Electronic Blades Twin Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagentic Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Steering Wire/Wire Link Steering Wheel with Spinner Turning Circle 232cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Axle Diameter 3/4" Frame Steel Dimensions (HxWxL) 121cm x 76cm x 168cm Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width 95cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)