Check items to add to the basket or select all
The high-specification Stiga Combi 50 SQ B offers a desirable combination of versatility, powerful performance and superior build-quality, so there’s no doubt it will impress the domestic lawn-care enthusiast.
Its real trump-card has to be its four-in-one capability, whereby the following mowing-modes are provided – collection; mulching; rear-discharge; side-discharge. This means you’ll be able to tackle whatever grass-conditions you might encounter, with bagging being ideal for shorter grass; mulching for very short grass; rear-discharge for longer grass; and side-discharge for areas that have got a bit out of control.
The Stiga Combi 50 SQ B Self-Propelled Lawnmower benefits from the employment of one of Briggs & Stratton’s most powerful walk-behind-mower engines from the ever popular 625E-Series.
These high-performance four-stroke units feature an overhead-valve design that brings numerous advantages over conventional valve-configurations, including a lessening in fuel-consumption; lower noise-levels; and a significant cut in damaging exhaust-emissions.
Offering a wide 48cmcm cut and a self-propelled transmission, the Stiga Combi 50 SQ B will make light work of larger lawns, especially those which have inclines and/or rough, tussocky sections.
Its wheels are mounted on ball-bearings, which ensures they’ll keep on turning freely and smoothly over time; while its ergonomic height-adjustable handlebar is collapsible so as to save space in your storage area.
Other stand-out features include single-lever height-of-cut adjustment, which means it couldn’t be simpler to select one of the five blade-settings; and a capacious 70-litre grassbag that reduces the number of emptying-breaks needed, and which is made from breathable canvas so as to ensure there’s no trapped air build-up to reduce capacity.
This model is constructed around a rugged steel chassis, so peace-of-mind is assured when it comes to durability.
- Four-in-one design confers unrivalled flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Quiet, smooth-running and fuel-efficient OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- A power-driven lawn mower; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Robust steel mower-deck with protective powder-coated paint finish
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 625E Series Ready-Start® OHV Engine Capacity 150cc Engine Power 3.04hp 2.27kW @ 2900rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.75 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 25-65mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Canvas with Hard Top Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Front 180mm / Rear 240mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 98dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 32kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic