Get your hands on the groundbreaking Stiga Combi 50S AE and enjoy genuine petrol-equivalent performance without the associated noise, vibration, dirt and starting-hassle!
Producing power-levels comparable to a 100cc petrol-engine is an 80v (5Ah) lithium-ion battery that outdoes conventional lead-acid and ni-cad cells on every level - it offers improved charge- and run-times; it won’t drain when not in use; and it will last for many more charge-cycles.
The Stiga Combi 50S AE 80v Cordless Lawnmower can either mulch or collect clippings, with the former best for neat, well-groomed lawns; and the latter ideal if the grass has got a bit too long to be successfully mulched.
It combines effort-saving self-propulsion with ultra-low vibration-levels of just 1.1m/s2, so it scores highly in terms of comfort and ease of use; and it boasts large-diameter drive-wheels for high-grip traction and enhanced long-grass manoeuvrability (all four wheels are mounted on ball-bearings for durability).
Operating at a minimal 93dB(A), the Stiga Combi 50S AE will prove an excellent purchase if you’ve got noise-sensitive neighbours nearby.
Stiga’s provision of a steel cutter-deck ensures it will easily handle the inevitable knocks and bumps it will encounter; while their simple single-lever height-of-cut adjustment mechanism (21-65mm) makes the pre-mowing set-up a doddle.
The large 70-litre-capacity collector that comes with this model is made from breathable canvas - this means air can escape, which in turn ensures the maximum amount of grass is packed-in.
Also featured is a foldable handle that can be quickly collapsed ready for the shed or car-boot.
- A boundary-pushing cordless mower equipped with the industry's most powerful Li-Ion battery
- Delivers petrol-matching performance without the noise, vibration and polluting exhaust-emissions
- A two-in-one machine - can either bag or mulch
- Power-drive for the low-effort coverage of slopes and rough grass
- Cutting-height easy to set using just one lever
- Ergonomically-optimised handlebar with two-hand safety-switching
- Robust and hardwearing steel cutter-deck
- Durable ball-bearing-mounted wheels
- Largest-in-class catcher keeps downtime to a minimum
- Quiet and smooth-running
- Quick-release handlebar for convenient transport and storage
Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 80v / 5Ah Battery Run Time Up to 60 Minutes Battery Charge Time 75 Minutes Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 21-65mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Canvas with Hard Top Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable Wheels Front 180mm / Rear 240mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Two-Handed Safety-Switching Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 31kg Warranty 2 Years