Check items to add to the basket or select all
The Stiga Combi 50 SEQB is a multi-function machine offering levels of versatility, build-quality and performance that belie its attractive price-point.
Key amongst numerous high-spec features is its Briggs & Stratton 675iS-Series engine; a powerful 163cc air-cooled four-stroke motor that employs the US industry-leader’s iStart lithium-ion-battery starting-technology - a simple push of a button will see things spark into life!
An OHV (overhead-valve) configuration means lower fuel-costs with a commensurate cut in noise and emissions; while a mechanical governor regulates RPM so as to provide more useable power when the going gets tough.
Thanks to its four-in-one design, whereby grass-clippings can either be bagged, mulched, side-discharged or rear-discharged, the Stiga Combi 50 SEQB can be set-up to achieve great results on pretty much any grass-type.
It’s built around a steel cutter-deck with a weather-resistant powder-coated paint finish, so durability is guaranteed; and it has power-driven back-wheels for the comfortable, low-effort coverage of inclines and rough ground.
The large 70-litre-capacity grass-collector on the Combi 50 SEQB is made from canvas - this allows air to escape, in turn freeing-up even more space for clippings and extending run-times between emptying-breaks.
Quick-release handlebars make it simple to prepare for storage or transport; while ball-bearing mounts for the wheels ensure they won’t stiffen-up over time, as happens with inferior bush-mounted wheels.
Already flexible in use, the Stiga Combi 50 SEQB Self-Propelled Lawnmower also features a five-stage cutting-height range, which is quick and easy to adjust using only one lever.
A 48cm width-of-cut makes this model suitable for moderately-sized lawns - up to around 1200m2.
- Four-in-one design confers supreme flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear/side-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Quiet, smooth-running and fuel-efficient OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Handy battery-powered push-button electric start
- A power-driven lawn mower - ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Robust steel mower-deck with protective powder-coated paint finish
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675iS Series InStart® OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.59kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 25-65mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Canvas with Hard Top Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Front 180mm / Rear 240mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 98dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 34kg Warranty 2 Years