Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
Upgrade from your old walk-behind mower and take an effort-free approach to the problem of large-scale lawn-care with this compact and manoeuvrable ride-on mower from Stiga.
Key to its superior manoeuvrability its it narrow 72cm width-of-cut and smooth, infinitely-variable hydrostatic transmission; a combination that ensures you’ll have no trouble negotiating tight end-of-pass turns or undertaking close-quarters mowing around and between obstacles.
It’s both collection- mulch-capable, so you can choose the most effective cutting-mode for the conditions you’re faced with; and it has a seven-position cutting-height for the creation of a ‘just so’ finish.
The Stiga Combi 3072 H Ride-On Mower comes driven by a 344cc Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 3130-Series engine that boasts a fuel-saving and emission-reducing overhead-valve design; and which employs the U.S. manufacturer’s anti-vibration technology so as to enhance durability and ensure a smooth, fatigue-free drive.
Unusually for a ride-on mower, the Stiga 3072 H has been equipped with a headlight, so you’ll be able to work safely when visibility is poor.
This model’s 72cm cutting-width and 170-litre grass-catcher make it suitable for areas up to 4000m2.
- A compact ride-on mower; ideal if your lawn’s a bit too big for a walk-behind machine
- Hydrostatic drive and tight turning-circle combine to confer nimble agility
- B & S PowerBuilt engine provides the power needed for high-performance mowing
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights
- Roomy collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Headlight for safe low-light mowing
- Mulch-kit included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model PowerBuilt 3130 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 6.8kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Turning Circle 140cm Cutting Width 72cm Cutting Heights 30-80mm Height Adjustment 7 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 170 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 186cm x 77cm x 111cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 168kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years