Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
The high-quality but attractively-priced Stiga 3398H Lawn Tractor offers great large-area productivity and is a comfortable and convenient way to keep your lawn in tip-top condition!
Powering the twin blades is a Briggs & Stratton 7200-Series Intek engine; a large-displacement 656cc four-stroke electric-start unit with a torque-maximising and vibration-minimising V-Twin cylinder arrangement; and a pressurised lubrication-system for reduced wear and longer component-life.
A cast-iron cylinder-sleeve works to optimise compression and confers rock-solid integrity; while OHV (overhead-valve) technology means you can expect superior fuel-economy with a marked cut in unpleasant exhaust-emissions.
The Stiga 3398H Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor has been equipped with a foot-pedal-controlled hydrostatic drive; an attractive, manoeuvrability-enhancing feature that facilitates shift-free ground-speed control, much like an automatic-transmission car.
It runs on substantial 457mm drive-wheels that will grip a delicate lawn-surface without marking it; and it boasts a tight, 140cm turning-radius that makes it quick and easy to reposition at the end of each pass.
Thanks to its seven-step height-of-cut range - selected using a perfectly positioned lever - the Stiga 3398H is highly adaptable and can be set-up to achieve excellent results whatever the grass-condition.
You’ll also enjoy a deck-wash port, which ensures it couldn’t be easier to get rid of those clumped, performance-limiting clippings from the underside of the cutter-deck; and a ‘catcher full’ warning-buzzer that should prevent overfilling and messy spillages (the contents of the grassbag can be dumped without leaving the driving-position).
This model's 240-litre collector and 98cm cutting-width combine to make it perfect for areas up to 6000m2.
If you like the ideal of completing the job even faster and fertilising the turf as you mow, you can fit the supplied mulch-plug.
Tow-bar also included.
- Hydrostatic-drive for smooth, instinctive ground-speed control
- High-performance B & S OHV engine with AVS for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Hassle-free electric key start
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights, adjustable using a single spring-assisted lever
- Roomy collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Audible ‘collector full’ alarm
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Front bumper provides robust impact-resistance
- Tow-bar and mulch-kit included
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek™ 7200 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 15.4hp / 11.45kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 0-8.8km/h Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable with Contact Breaker Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 381mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Weight 167kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.