High-end German engineering-solutions and impressively powerful performance make the Solo 451 Petrol Backpack-Sprayer the machine of choice for horticultural and landscape professionals across the globe.
Helping to create its high-pressure flow is a high-capacity 66.5cc Solo two-stroke air-cooled power-pack that develops 2.9hp; and which employs Solo’s advanced engine technology for less noise and vibration, and a significant cut in fuel-costs and polluting exhaust-emissions (optimised combustion contributes further to fuel-economy).
Ideal for large-scale applications such as plantation- and park-maintenance, the Solo 451 has a generous 11.5m horizontal reach and comes equipped with an extra-roomy 21-litre tank.
It comes with a four-setting spray-wand that can be set to suit the job in hand; and a long-reach nozzle for accessing high trees. Also included is a wide-angle grille; detector nozzle; and double-sided screen.
Built with ergonomics to the fore, the 451 boasts an comfortable backpack support with extra-wide shoulder-straps.
This model is also suitable for disinfecting animal barns and treating stock.
- The go-to mist-sprayer for horticultural-, agricultural- and landscape-professionals
- Very high-powered two-stroke engine characterised by its fuel-efficiency and smooth, low-noise performance
- Roomy tank and generous horizontal coverage ensure a fast work-rate
- Four-setting misting-wand included
- Padded backpack support keeps fatigue at bay for the duration of the task
- Multiple accessories supplied as standard
Garden Sprayer Type Backpack Sprayers Tank Capacity 21 Litres Spray Pressure TBC Pump Type Piston Pump Pressure Regulator Yes Spray Tube 4 Settings Warranty 2 Years