This premium petrol backpack sprayer from Solo offers a desirable combination of German engineering and Honda power.
The engine is a GX25 model; a mini four-stroke engine that’s the lightest of its type ever produced; and which features an overhead-cam configuration that works to cut noise, vibration, exhaust-emissions and fuel-costs.
Large-diameter valves ensure maximum power-output; while Honda’s exclusive Slinger-Lubrication system delivers superior durability.
A fast and thorough performer over substantial areas, the Solo 433H Petrol Backpack-Sprayer boasts a capacious 20-litre tank-capacity and offers adjustable pressure up to a beefy 30-bar.
It comes with a double flat-nozzle lance, so you can be sure of a rapid work-rate with no missed patches; and it’s fitted with anti-vibration mounts that combine with its ergonomically shaped tank and wide-strap harness to ensure the job can be finished in complete comfort.
Pressure-adjustment on the Solo 433H is via a heavy-duty manual valve with silicone-dampened pressure gauge.
Also featured is a handy drain connector that makes it easy to dump any residual spray-medium; while a lengthy hose allows for stress-free manoeuvrability.
- A high-end petrol backpack sprayer designed in Germany and boasting Honda power
- OHC technology reduces vibration, fuel-consumption, noise and emissions
- Large-capacity impact- and UV-resistant tank with large cleaning/filling aperture
- Anti-vibration mounts and ergonomic backpack-frame for tireless working
- Pressure can be adjusted to suit the nature of the job
- Convenient drain connector
Garden Sprayer Type Backpack Sprayers Tank Capacity 20 Litres Spray Pressure Adjustable up to 30-bar Pump Type Piston Pressure Regulator Yes Spray Tube With Stainless-Steel Double Nozzle Warranty 2 Years