Large-scale watering and pesticide-application jobs will be a breeze when you’ve got this powerful, ergonomically-optimised backpack-mounted machine from long-established sprayer-specialists Solo at your disposal.
Its durable and fast-charging 5.2Ah lead-gel battery drives a flexible two-stage 12v pump that develops an impressive 4.3-bar pressure (max.); and which is housed in impact-resistant plastic for superior longevity.
The Solo 416 Backpack Sprayer is supplied with a large 20-litre-capacity tank with a substantial filling/cleaning aperture and a handy fill-level gauge in both litres and gallons (the tank is made from UV-stabilised plastic).
Seals resistant to all spray-media ensure years of unfailing service; while a lengthy 1.5-metre hose makes accessing those awkward nooks and crannies easy.
Designed to remain comfortable for the duration of time-consuming applications, the Solo 416 is a lightweight unit with a padded backpack; wide shoulder-straps; and a waist-strap.
This model is suitable for large private-gardens; public landscaping; commercial greenhouses; and woodland plantations.
- The ideal solution to the problem of large-scale pesticide-application, weed-control and watering jobs
- Fast-charging and long-running lead-gel battery-pack
- Two-stage pump means you can select your preferred pressure and throughput-rate
- Large-capacity impact- and UV-resistant tank with large cleaning/filling aperture
- Seals are resistant to all spray-liquids
- Comfortable padded backpack support with wide shoulder-straps
Garden Sprayer Type Backpack Sprayers Tank Capacity 20 Litres Spray Pressure 2.5/4.3bar Pump Type Piston Pressure Regulator 2 Stage Spray Tube 150cm Warranty 2 Years