Snapper’s flagship zero-turn ride-on, the ZTX350, is characterised by its exceptional manoeuvrability and will prove a great buy for estate managers and homeowners looking for an impressively fast and efficient way to cover the most substantial grounds.
Delivering that time-saving turn-on-the-spot capability is its combination of front castor-wheels and twin independent hydrostatic transmissions. These work together to confer a level of agility you just can’t get from a conventional ride-on - obstacle-negotiation will never have been easier and you’ll be able to rapidly realign at the end of each pass.
The Snapper ZTX350 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower employs a 724cc Briggs & Stratton 8270 Professional Series twin-cylinder key-start engine that combines a V-Twin cylinder-configuration with the U.S. industry leader’s OHV technology for beefy torque with reduced vibration and a marked cut in fuel-costs.
The engine is built to last, with its two-stage air-filter, cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and full-pressure lubrication-system ensuring season-after-season of rock-solid reliability.
Of heavy-duty construction, the Snapper ZTX350 boasts a fully-welded 12-gauge steel frame, rugged engine-amour and a durable cast-iron front-axle.
Ideally positioned soft-touch steering-levers make it a pleasure to drive; while deck-mounted gauge-wheels prevent turf-damage when turning on rolling ground.
Comfort is key when designing a ride-on for all-day use, so Snapper have equipped this model with a high-back armrest-equipped adjustable seat, electronic PTO engagement and a cup-holder.
Thanks to its expansive 132cm working-width and side-discharge deck, the ZTX350 is suitable for informal lawns and meadow-areas in excess of 20,000m2 (it can be set-up to suit formal areas by fitting the optional mulch-kit or bagging-system).
Also important is the cargo-bay - you’ll be able to take jerry-cans, tools and other kit you need with you.
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Heavy-duty engine armour and 12-guage steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Foot-controlled cutting-height adjustment
- Offers side-discharge as standard
- Twin-bagging system and mulch-kit optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270 Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800 Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-12km/h / Reverse: 0-4.0km/h Cutting Width 132cm Cutting Heights 38-110mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable with Armrests Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 294kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)