With its front castor-wheels and twin hydrostatic drive delivering the sought-after zero-turn capability, this nimble ride-on mower from Snapper will enable you to glide around obstacles like a landscape professional.
The hydro drive delivers infinite-increment ground-speed control, and this, along with the two soft-touch steering levers makes for an intuitive and effortless drive, the like of which you just won’t get from a conventional ride-on mower.
The Snapper ZTX275 Zero-Turn Ride-on Mower comes powered by a Briggs & Stratton 8270 Professional Series™ engine; a super-efficient 724cc twin-cylinder overhead-valve unit that employs tried and tested V-Twin technology for linear power-delivery, low-noise, low-vibration performance and impressive torque-output.
A petrol-tank with a capacity of 11-litres works to reduce the frequency of interruptions for refuelling; while electric key start makes achieving ignition fast and hassle-free.
Seriously strong and durable, the Snapper ZTX275 is constructed around a 12-gauge stamped-steel frame; runs on a premium manufactured-steel front axle; and has been fitted with heavy-duty engine armour.
Electronic blade-engagement makes the process effort-free and minimises component-wear; while a padded seat with five-stage adjustment and armrests ensures those day-long mowing jobs can be completed in comfort.
Other key features include convenient foot-operated height-of-cut adjustment; and turf-saving anti-scalp deck-wheels.
A side-discharge machine best suited to overgrown conditions, this model can also bag or mulch your grass-clippings (mulch-kit and twin-bag collector optional).
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Heavy-duty engine armour and 12-guage steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Foot-controlled cutting-height adjustment
- Offers side-discharge as standard
- Twin-bagging system and mulch-kit optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270 Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydro Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-11km/h / Reverse: 4.0km/h Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-110mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Foot-Operated Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Adjustable with Armrests Steering Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 254kg Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£5,299.00