Agility, versatility and pro-standard build-quality are the defining characteristics of this impressive domestic-use zero-turn ride-on mower from respected and long-established U.S. brand Snapper.
All great mowers need a great engine, so Snapper have have equipped the ZTX250 with a Briggs & Stratton 8270-Series power-pack. These 724cc commercial-duty twin-cylinder units employ the tried-and-tested V-Twin configuration for high-torque performance with low vibrations; and utilise OHV technology for a noticeable cut in fuel-consumption, emissions and noise.
Briggs & Stratton’s Electronic Fuel Management system ensures starting is as reliable as with your car; while their provision of full-pressure lubrication and a cyclonic air-filter significantly extends the service-life of key components.
The Snapper ZTX250’s zero-turn capability is thanks to its combination of front castor-wheels with twin rear-wheel hydrostatic drives. Using the two ergonomic soft-touch levers, you’ll be able to whizz around and between obstacles; intuitively negotiate landscaping; and undertake end-of-pass turns in the blink of an eye (zero-turn can reduce mowing-time by a huge 50%).
Supplied with an expansive 122cm side-discharge cutter-deck, ZTX250 is ideal for substantial areas where bagging is impractical and/or appearance is not important. Should you be dealing with a formal, frequently mown lawn, you can purchase and fit the optional mulch-kit.
Boasting rugged build-quality, the Snapper ZTX250 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower combines a fully-welded steel chassis with a heavy-gauge fabricated-steel deck, a large-diameter front-axle and ball-bearing-mounted castor-wheels.
An adjustable seat with fatigue-reducing arm-rests ensures a comfortable drive for the duration of the task; while a cargo-bay means you can easily take whatever kit you need to the work-site.
Other high-end features include gauge-wheels on the deck for a neat, scalp-free finish; and a wide-ranging 13-step height-of-cut (38-100mm) for the effective management of whatever grass-length you’re dealing with.
- A zero-turn ride-on offering exceptional manoeuvrability and a drastic cut in mowing-time
- Side-discharge deck will take long orchard- meadow-grass in its stride
- Pro-grade V-Twin OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Light-touch steering-levers and adjustable seat with arm-rests ensure a comfortable drive
- Fabricated-steel deck, welded-steel frame and heavy-duty front axle confer rugged durability C
- argo-bay means you can carry the necessary tools and accessories onboard
- Anti-scalp wheels prevent the deck-edges digging-in when turning on rolling ground
- Multiple-stage cutting-height adjustment for enhanced versatility
- Mulch-kit and bagging-system available separately
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270 Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydro Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-10km/h / Reverse: 0-4km/h Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-100mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Mechanical Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Adjustable with Arm Rests Steering Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Wheelbase 112cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 107cm x 150cm x 183cm Weight 254kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)