Characterised by its high-end build-quality, superior flexibility of use and agile manoeuvrability, the U.S.-designed Snapper ZTX150 will prove a dependable, versatile and fast-working partner in the fight against overgrown grass.
That manoeuvrability is thanks to its independent rear-wheel hydrostatic drives and front castor-wheels; a combination that delivers the sought-after zero-turn capability. This will enable you nip intuitively around landscaping, trees and borders; and makes it possible to realign at the end of the pass in quick-time (zero-turn riders can increase productivity by up to 50%).
The Snapper ZTX150 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower has been equipped with a 656cc Briggs & Stratton 7220-Series twin-cylinder engine that utilises OHV technology for a noticeable cut in fuel-costs, emissions and noise; and which employs the sought-after V-Twin configuration for high-torque performance with minimal vibration.
Briggs & Stratton’s provision of full-pressure lubrication and a cyclonic air-filter significantly extends the service-life of key components; while their Electronic Fuel Management system ensures starting is as dependable as it is with your car.
Engineered to withstand intensive, all-day-every-day use, the Snapper ZTX150 combines a heavy-gauge stamped-steel deck with a fully-welded steel chassis, ball-bearing-mounted castor-wheels and an extra-large-diameter front axle.
It can be paired up with the optional cargo-bay, which will then enable you to take whatever accessories and other kit you need to and from the work-site; and it features an adjustable-seat (with arm-rests) that works with light-touch steering levers to ensure long-hours of low-effort mowing.
This model comes with a side-discharge cutter-deck (117cm) that’s designed for the successful management of the sort of long grass found in meadows, orchards and areas outlying your property. However, with the fitting of the optional mulch-plug, it will prove just as effective on well-maintained formal lawns.
Additional high-specification features include a wide-ranging 13-step height-of-cut (38-100mm) for even more versatility; and deck-mounted gauge-wheels that prevent unsightly gouging when manoeuvring on undulating terrain.
- A zero-turn ride-on offering exceptional manoeuvrability and a drastic cut in mowing-time
- Side-discharge deck will take long orchard- meadow-grass in its stride
- Pro-grade V-Twin OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Light-touch steering-levers and adjustable seat with arm-rests ensure a comfortable drive
- Stamped-steel deck, welded-steel frame and heavy-duty front axle confer rugged durability
- Optional cargo-bay means you can carry the necessary tools and accessories onboard
- Anti-scalp wheels prevent the deck-edges digging-in when turning on rolling ground
- Multiple-stage cutting-height adjustment for enhanced versatility
- Mulch-kit and bagging-system available separately
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 7220 Series Intek™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Hydro Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-9km/h / Reverse: 0.4km/h Cutting Width 117cm Cutting Heights 38-100mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Foot Operated Blade Engagement (PTO) Mechanical Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Adjustable with Arm Rests Steering Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 104cm x 150cm x 183cm Weight 258kg Lawn Size Up to 15,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)