From trusted and long-established U.S. brand Snapper, the top-end ZTX110 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is characterised by its versatility, agility and pro-grade construction-quality.
At its heart is a Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7200-Series engine; a large-displacement (656cc) four-stroke air-cooled powerplant that combines the tried-and-tested V-Twin cylinder-layout with OHV technology for aggressive torque with super-smooth operation and a marked cut in noise and fuel-consumption.
A two-stage air-filter works with a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and full-pressure lubrication to confer exceptional durability; while B & S’s provision of an electric key starter eliminates all hassle from the ignition-process.
This model’s ability to perform zero-turn manoeuvres is down to its combination of dual hydrostatic transmissions with a pair of front castor-wheels - using the perfectly positioned control-levers, you be able to intuitively work around landscaping; zip around and between obstacles; and rapidly realign and the end of every pass.
Equipped with a substantial 107cm-wide side-discharge cutter-deck, the Snapper ZTX110 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is perfect for meadows and outlying areas where aesthetics are not important (if you’re dealing with a formal lawn, you can fit the optional mulch-kit).
Offering exceptional build-quality, the ZTX110 combines a heavy-gauge fabricated-steel with a fully-welded steel chassis, ball-bearing castor-wheels and a large-diameter front-axle.
A cargo-bay means you can easily take whatever kit you need to and from the work-site; while an adjustable seat with fatigue-reducing armrests ensures a comfortable drive for as long as it takes to get the job done.
Further premium features include a wide-ranging 12-step height-of-cut (42-96mm) for the effective management of whatever grass-length you’re tackling; and deck-mounted gauge-wheels for a neat, scalp-free finish
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Heavy-duty engine armour and 12-guage steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Foot-controlled cutting-height adjustment
- Offers side-discharge as standard
- Twin-bagging system and mulch-kit optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 7200 Series Intek™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydro Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-9km/h / Reverse: 4.0km/h Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 42-96mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Adjustable with Armrests Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Weight 258kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.