This high-specification zero-turn ride-on from US garden-machinery giants Snapper is a true lawnmowing workhorse offering levels of manoeuvrability, build-quality and versatility that will impress the most discerning domestic and professional gardeners!
At its core is a Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7200-Series engine; a high-capacity 656cc air-cooled four-stroke power-pack that blends overhead-valve technology with a classic V-Twin cylinder arrangement for super-smooth operation with beefy torque and a marked reduction in fuel-consumption, noise and emissions.
B & S’s provision of an electric key starter eliminates all hassle from the ignition-process; while a two-stage air-filter works with a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and full-pressure lubrication to deliver a reassuringly lengthy service-life.
The ZTX105’s zero-turn capability is thanks to its combination of forward-mounted castor-wheels with twin hydrostatic transmissions - you’ll enjoy unrivalled agility and will be able to whizz around trees and landscaping, before rapidly realigning at the end of the pass.
The Snapper ZTX105 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower is supplied with a highly productive 91cm deck, which, thanks to its side-discharge function, is ideal for informal long-grass areas where appearance is of little importance (if you’ve got a neat, well-maintained lawn to mow, you can convert to mulching-mode by fitting the optional kit).
Designed and engineered with robustness and durability to the fore, the ZTX105 combines a large-diameter front axle with a heavy-gauge stamped-steel deck and ball-bearing castors.
An adjustable seat with fatigue-limiting armrests makes it a delight to drive; while a wide-ranging 12-step cutting-height (42-96mm) means you’ll be able to deal with short grass, long grass and everything in between.
Other quality features include anti-scalp deck-wheels for a neat finish with no unsightly turf-marking; a deck-wash port for straightforward undercarriage cleaning; and tracking-adjustment for comfortable and precise steering.
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Heavy-duty engine armour and 12-guage steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Foot-controlled cutting-height adjustment
- Offers side-discharge as standard
- Twin-bagging system and mulch-kit optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 7200 Series Intek™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Dual Hydro Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-9km/h / Reverse: 4.0km/h Cutting Width 91cm Cutting Heights 42-96mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Seat Adjustable with Armrests Steering Dual Wrap-Around Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Weight 258kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.