Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£299.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£229.00
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£159.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
No power-leads, no starting-trouble and zero maintenance-requirements - with this cutting-edge cordless strimmer from American garden-machinery innovators Snapper you can just charge and go!
Its latest-generation Briggs & Stratton lithium-ion battery-pack is rated at a massive 82v and works with a high-efficiency brushless to produce petrol-equivalent performance with none of the associated fuss and bother.
The battery, which is available separately, has numerous advantages over older ni-cad and lead-acid models: it’s longer-lasting and faster-charging; and it doesn’t suffer from memory-effect or self-discharge issues, thereby ensuring it’s always ready for action.
The Snapper SXDST 82v Cordless Grass-Trimmer has a widest-in-class 41cm cutting-path that means a substantial area of vegetation can be cleared with each sweep of the cutter-head.
It boasts bump-feed line-advance, so you won’t have waste time attending directly to the head when new cord is required; and it employs a heavy-duty 2.5cm-diameter transmission, which not only enhances durability, but also maximises torque-output.
Adjustable speed-control allows you to adapt to the conditions and the battery charge-level; while an ergonomically sculpted rubber ‘loop’ handle provides a controlled grip and natural manoeuvrability.
- The most powerful cordless chainsaw yet produced
- Cutting-edge Li-Ion battery-technology - no self-discharge or memory-effect
- Charges rapidly and offers extended run-times
- Part of Snapper’s one-battery-fits-all range of cordless garden-tools
- Long-lasting and ultra-efficient brushless motor
- Convenient bump-feed line-renewal
- Expansive cutting-swathe for an impressive productivity
- Large-diameter metal driveshaft maximises torque and extends service-life
- Operating-speed can be adjusted to suit the particular task in hand
- Comfortable ‘loop’-type handle
- Batteries and charger offered separately
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Briggs & Stratton Lithium-Ion Battery Power 82v - 2Ah or 4Ah Battery Run Time 25 Minutes (2Ah Battery) Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Cutting Width (Linehead) 41cm Edging Facility No Blade N/A Warranty 5 Years