Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£129.00
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£135.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£135.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
Enjoy the very best in American engineering with this impressive garden tractor from garden-machinery giants Snapper.
Making it tick is a Briggs & Stratton Intek 7220-Series engine; a V-Twin overhead-valve unit that’s characterised by its smooth, low-vibration performance; superior fuel-efficiency; and clean-burning operation.
An electric key ignition makes starting a fast, stress-free operation; while full-pressure lubrication and a spin-on oil-filter combine to maximise engine-life.
The Snapper SPX210 Garden Tractor utilises a hydrostatic drive that delivers smooth, gear-shift-free ground-speed control in both forward and reverse, thereby making it simple to negotiate obstacles and complex borders. The drive is foot-operated, freeing up your hands to concentrate on the steering.
With its expansive 117cm three-blade mower-deck, the Snapper SPX210 will take the very largest domestic lawns in its stride (it’s aimed at areas up to 12,000m2).
A super-tight turning-radius of just 36cm means you’ll have no problems working where space is restricted; while a cruise-control function works to enhance driver comfort during unbroken point-to-point runs.
Thanks to its low-effort, from-the-seat cutting-height control, the Snapper SPX210 is quick and easy to set-up for the task in hand (there are seven stages, ranging from 38mm up to 102mm).
It’s fitted with a cast-iron front axle, so will easily withstand regular use on rough ground; and it features an adjustable driver’s seat that reduces the risk of the operator’s back succumbing to strain during extended periods of use.
This model offers side-discharge and mulching as standard and bagging is optional.
- A premium, feature-packed garden-tractor offering fast mowing times on large lawns
- Extra-wide triple bladed cutter-deck ensures an impressively work-rate
- Commercial-spec B & S OHV engine with full-pressure lubrication for durability
- Infinitely variable hydro-drive for smooth, intuitive obstacle negotiation
- Foot-pedal controlled ground-speed frees-up your hands to deal solely with steering
- Ultra-tight turning-circle makes it easy to operate where space is tight
- Seven preset heights-of-cut make it possible to adapt to any given conditions
- Cutting-height adjusted from the driver’s seat
- Heavy-duty cast-iron front axle
- Adjustable seat ensures operators of any stature can mow in comfort
- Mulching function makes it ideal for lawns
- Side-discharge capability makes it great for use on long grass
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek I/C 7220 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 566cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 13.2 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward 0 - 8.8km/h / Reverse 0 - 4.8km/h Cutting Width 117cm (47") Cutting Heights 38-102mm Height Adjustment 7 Positions (Adjustable from Driver's Seat) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 36cm Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Triple-Bag Collector Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable / Mid-Backed Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Wheelbase 127cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 98cm x 180cm Weight 242kg Lawn Size Up to 12,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.