Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£89.00
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
Make light work of both heavily overgrown rough-grass areas and neat formal lawns with the feature-packed Snapper SPX110 Lawn Tractor.
Powering it is a 500cc (17.5hp) Briggs & Stratton Intek 7200-Series overhead-valve engine with a full anti-vibration system (AVS) for smooth, low-wear operation; and a spin-on oil filter and full-pressure lubrication for a marked extension in engine-life.
A roomy fuel-tank works with the engine’s super-efficient OHV design to ensure interruptions for top-ups will prove few and far between; while an electric key ignition means getting the engine started couldn’t be more straightforward.
The Snapper SPX110 excels when it comes to manoeuvrability, with its foot-controlled hydrostatic drive and turning circle of only 35cm combining to make the negotiation of obstacles and end-of-pass turns a doddle.
It comes equipped with an expansive 107cm mower-deck that ensures lots of ground can be covered in quick-time; and it lets you choose from seven preset heights-of-cut (38-102mm), so you’ll be able to no matter what weather conditions and grass-type you’re dealing with (adjustments are made using a handy, low-effort lever).
So as to ensure lengthy mowing and attachment-based applications can be finished in comfort, Snapper have furnished this high-specification machine with cruise control and an adjustable mid-back seat.
Deck-mounted gauge-wheels prevent the edges of the deck gouging the turf when turning on undulating terrain; while large, wide-profile drive-wheel tyres provide all the necessary traction, but will nevertheless prove gentle on delicate surfaces.
This model offers side-discharge as standard, but can be converted to bagging or mulching with the purchase of the relevant accessories (numerous towed attachments are also available).
- A premium, feature-packed garden-tractor for use over very large areas (around 10,000m2)
- Commercial-spec B & S OHV engine with full-pressure lubrication for durability
- Infinitely variable hydro-drive for smooth, intuitive obstacle negotiation
- Foot-pedal controlled ground-speed frees-up your hands to deal solely with steering
- Ultra-tight turning-circle makes it easy to operate where space is tight
- Seven preset heights-of-cut make it possible to adapt to any given conditions
- Cutting-height adjusted from the driver’s seat
- Heavy-duty cast-iron front axle
- Adjustable seat ensures operators of any stature can mow in comfort
- Side-discharge capability makes it great for use on long grass
- Bagging and mulching optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek I/C 7200 Series OHV AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 17.5hp / 13kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.7 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward 0 - 8.9km/h / Reverse 0 - 4.8km/h Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 35cm Blades 2 Grass Collector Optional Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 508mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Weight 182kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.