Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£135.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
Homeowners maintaining substantial areas of lawn and rough should take a look at at this fast-working and versatile three-in-one garden-tractor from top US manufacturers Snapper!
At its heart is a 724cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 8270 Professional Series motor with a V-Twin cylinder-arrangement for smooth-running, high-torque performance; and B & S’s overhead-valve (OHV) technology for reduced carbon-emissions and a noticeable cut in fuel-costs.
An integrated five-stage cyclonic air-cleaner and full-pressure lubrication ensure unfailing long-term reliability; while a mechanical governor works to supply more useable power when demanding loads are encountered.
The Snapper RPX310’s three-in-one design means you can elect to either collect, mulch or rear-discharge* clippings, thereby enabling you to manage pretty much any grass-conditions (a seven-stage height-of-cut range contributes further to versatility).
It blends a high-backed, armrest-equipped seat with an anti-vibration system and cruise-control for a supremely comfortable drive; and it boasts an all-steel frame and a cast-iron front axle that confer rugged durability.
Thanks to its small 36cm turning-circle and infinitely-variable hydrostatic drive, the Snapper RPX310 Garden Tractor offers superb manoeuvrability, and will therefore prove a great buy for gardens where there are numerous obstacles to mow around.
Long-lasting LED headlights facilitate safe operation in murky, low-light conditions; while a dashboard display provides useful information on tractor-status.
So as to save you time at the compost-heap, Snapper have equipped the RPX310 with convenient from-the-seat grassbag dumping.
Also featured are deck-mounted gauge-wheels and wide-profile drive-tyres for turf-protection.
A 105cm cutting-width and 350-litre grass-collector make this model suitable for use over areas up to 10,000m2.
* Rear-deflector available separately
- A premium, feature-packed garden-tractor for use over very large areas
- Commercial-spec V-Twin OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Comes equipped with a very large-capacity collection-bag for increased productivity
- Infinitely variable hydro-drive for smooth, intuitive obstacle negotiation
- Ultra-tight turning-circle makes it easy to operate where space is tight
- Seven preset heights-of-cut make it possible to adapt to any given conditions
- Grassbag can be emptied from the driver’s seat
- Heavy-duty cast-iron front axle
- Adjustable seat ensures operators of any stature can mow in comfort
- Dashboard displays the status of key parameters
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels for a gouge-free finish on rolling ground
- Powerful and long-lasting LED headlights
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Professional Series™ 8270 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-9km/h / Reverse: 0-4.5km/h Cutting Width 105cm Cutting Heights 38-89mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 36cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 350 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes - LED Hour Meter Yes Seat High Back with Armrests / Adjustable Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 120cm x 112cm x 256cm Weight 301kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)