Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Versatility, manoeuvrability and superior productivity are what define this seriously powerful lawn-tractor from top-end US manufacturers Snapper!
Delivering that power is a pro-grade 656cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 7220-Series engine with a V-Twin overhead-valve configuration for more torque with reduced carbon-emissions, lower fuel-costs, and less noise.
Premium engine-features include a two-stage cartridge air-filter and pressurised lubrication for rock-solid long-term reliability; a float-feed carburettor for optimum fuel-delivery and dependable starting; and a mechanical governor that provides more usable power under heavy loads.
The Snapper RPX200 Garden Tractor is a three-in-one machine that can be set-up to either collect, mulch or rear-discharge your grass-clippings - you’ll therefore be able to adapt the grass- and weather conditions facing you on any given day (rear-deflector optional).
It lets you choose from any of seven cutting-heights, so the perfect grass-length is easily achievable; and it’s fitted with two newly redesigned blades that combine to create a forceful under-deck air-flow that maximises bagging- and mulching-performance.
Thanks to its tight turning-radius (36cm) and infinitely-variable foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic drive, the Snapper RPX200 Garden Tractor offers a level of agility that belies its size, and will therefore prove a great purchase if your lawn has landscaping and trees to work around.
Wide, large-diameter drive-tyres and deck-mounted gauge-wheels ensure it’s easy on the turf; while a handy dashboard display allows for at-a-glance status-checking.
The RPX200 has a 96cm cut and a 350-litre catcher; ideal for areas up to 8000m2.
- A premium, feature-packed garden-tractor for use over very large areas
- Commercial-spec V-Twin OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Comes equipped with a very large-capacity collection-bag for increased productivity
- Infinitely variable hydro-drive for smooth, intuitive obstacle negotiation
- Ultra-tight turning-circle makes it easy to operate where space is tight
- Seven preset heights-of-cut make it possible to adapt to any given conditions
- Grassbag can be emptied from the driver’s seat
- Heavy-duty cast-iron front axle
- Adjustable seat ensures operators of any stature can mow in comfort
- Dashboard displays the status of key parameters
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels for a gouge-free finish on rolling ground
- Powerful and long-lasting LED headlights
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Professional Series™ 7220 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-9km/h / Reverse: 0-4.5km/h Cutting Width 96cm Cutting Heights 38-89mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 36cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 350 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes - LED Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 120cm x 103cm x 256cm Weight 288kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 3 Years