Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
The Snapper REX300 has one of the largest cutting-widths of any domestic rear-engine ride-on (84cm), but retains the nimble manoeuvrability of its smaller counterparts. This combination makes it perfect for substantial lawns with trees; shrubs; beds; and garden furniture to mow around.
With its 500cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 4195-Series overhead-valve engine, the Snapper REX300 Ride-On Mower develops the sort of torque that’s essential when dealing with heavy grass-conditions.
Full-pressure lubrication works to maximise engine-life; while a large-capacity eight-litre fuel-tank ensures plenty can be achieved between each top-up stop. Snapper have equipped the engine with an electric key ignition, so starting is fast and hassle-free.
This feature-packed machine has a variable-speed hydrostatic transmission, so it’s far less clunky in operation than lower-spec manual-drive machines where you have to stop to alter the ground-speed.
Quick-response steering provides a more intuitive driving experience; while a split-differential transmission helps to guard against turf-damage caused by wheel-spins (the gearing is encased in an oil-bath for reduced wear and therefore a longer working-life).
Capable of bagging*; side-discharging; or mulching grass-cuttings, the Snapper REX300 has a mowing-mode for every eventuality.
It has a deluxe seat with ergonomic contouring and perspiration reducing mesh for a comfortable, drive; and it’s fitted with a set of anti-scalp deck-wheels that prevent turf-gouging on undulating ground.
You can stand the REX300 on its end for easier cleaning and more compact storage.
*Single- and twin-bag collectors optional
- Generous cutting-width from a single-blade Hi-Vac deck
- Premium Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Smooth, infinitely-variable hydro drive
- Convenient electric-start with recoil back-up
- Quick-response steering for enhanced manoeuvrability
- Differential prevents damage to the lawn-surface through wheel-spin
- Deluxe mesh contoured seat for long hours of comfortable driving
- Anti-scalp wheels fitted to deck - prevent gouging when turning
- Durable polymer discharge-chutes
- Stand-on-end capability for easy cleaning and storage
- Easily convertible from side-discharge to grass-collection or mulching
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 4195 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8km/h (Max.) Turning Circle 50cm Differential Yes Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector Optional (170 Litres) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Wheels - Front 279mm Wheels - Rear 406mm Weight 184kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- The Brand
SnapperThis American manufacturer has been producing lawn care products since 1953 and is best know for being the innovator of the Rear Engine Rider - a concept Snapper introduced to the market place back in the early Sixties. It has since gone on to become one the leading brands in the ride-on sector and MowDIRECT is delighted to be able to offer a carefully selected line of these award winning products - all at incredibly good value prices!
A Snapper mower, whether a walk-behind, tractor or rider, benefits from the very latest in design technology. Every piece of equipment constructed is designed on the company's Pro/Engineer® third generation CAD-CAM System. It offers intelligent feature-based modelling and affords Snapper the opportunity to create computer generated prototypes, ensuring first-time assembly fit-up. In other words, it's a great design system that keeps Snapper well ahead of the industry curve.
All Snapper products come backed by a standard 2-Year Domestic Warranty offering you complete peace of mind with your purchase.
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.