With its front castor-wheels and twin hydrostatic drive delivering the sought-after zero-turn capability, this nimble ride-on mower from Simplicity will enable you to glide around obstacles like a landscape professional.
The hydro drive delivers infinite-increment ground-speed control, and this, along with the two soft-touch steering levers makes for an intuitive and effortless drive, the like of which you just won’t get from a conventional ride-on mower.
The Simplicity SZT250 Zero-Turn Ride-on Mower comes powered by a Briggs & Stratton 8270 Professional-Series™ engine; a twin-cylinder overhead-valve unit that employs tried and tested V-Twin technology for linear power-delivery and low-noise, low-vibration performance.
A petrol-tank with a capacity of 12-litres works to reduce the frequency of interruptions for refuelling; while electric key start makes the ignition process fast and hassle-free.
Impressively strong and durable, the Snapper Simplicity SZT250 is constructed around an 11-guage stamped-steel frame; boasts a heavy-duty fabricated-steel deck; and has been fitted with heavy-duty engine armour.
A pivoting front-axle ensures the cutter-deck tracks every undulation for a neat, consistent cut on rolling terrain; while a mid-back seat with five-stage adjustment and armrests ensures those day-long mowing jobs can be completed in comfort.
The expansive 122cm deck on the Simplicity SZT250 has been equipped with a rear-roller, so it will lay-down that attractive striped effect that’s so redolent of the British garden.
It offers electronic blade-engagement, which means the blades are set in motion with a simple push of a button; and it benefits from a cargo-bed that will enable you to transport items around your property.
Other key features include convenient foot-operated height-of-cut adjustment through 13 stages; and turf-protecting anti-scalp deck wheels.
- A zero-turn ride-on that delivers unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Will enable you to zip around obstacles like a landscape pro
- Super-smooth-running V-Twin engine from venerable U.S. manufacturers B & S
- Twin soft-touch levers for effortless steering
- Convenient electric key start
- Rear-roller for that classic striped effect
- Heavy-duty engine armour and heavy-gauge steel frame for strength and durability
- Pivoting front-axle for an even finish on undulating ground
- Adjustable seat with armrests ensures optimum driver-comfort
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent unsightly turf-gouging
- Straightforward foot-pedal cutting-height adjustment
- Offers side-discharge as standard - great for long-grass applications
- Handy cargo-bed and cup-holder
- Twin-bagging system and mulch-kit optional
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270 Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litres Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Hydro-Gear® EZT® Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward - 0-12km/h / Reverse - 4.0km/h Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-110mm (13 Positions) Height Adjustment Foot Pedal Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Mid-Back - Adjustable with Armrests Steering Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 395kg Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)