Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Boasting a substantial 107cm cutter-deck and offering a host of comfort- and convenience-features, the high-specification Simplicity Regent XL/SLT110 Garden Tractor is a rapid - and fun - way to keep both formal and rough areas in trim!
Beneath the cowling is a Briggs & Stratton Intek™ 7200 engine; a sizeable 656cc commercial-duty unit that blends V-Twin and OHV technology for maximum torque-output with reduced vibration and a marked cut in running-costs.
Briggs’ DuraBore cast-iron cylinder-lining optimises compression and extends service-life; while their ReadyStart® system means you can just turn the key and go, with no need for priming or choke-application.
Thanks to its two-in-one design, whereby you can choose either mulch or side-discharge clippings, the Simplicity Regent XL/SLT110 is equally capable whether you’re tackling a neat, often-mown lawn, or overgrown outlying areas.
It benefits from a floating-deck that tracks the surface contours for a no-missed-bits finish on rolling ground; and it combines a cruise-control function with a cup-holder and an ergonomic padded seat to ensure the lengthiest of jobs can be completed in comfort.
With the Regent XL/SLT110 there’s no need to stop and change gear to adjust the ground-speed - instead you can accelerate and decelerate in infinite increments - both forward and reverse - using a foot-pedal.
You’ll also enjoy the powerful, gloom-illuminating headlights and the handy dashboard fuel-level display.
Twin-bagging system available separately.
- 2-in-1 deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Powerful and smooth-running B & S V-Twin engine
- Foot-controlled acceleration for hands-free control
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and enhanced manoeuvrability
- Cruise control for additional comfort - no need to keep your foot constantly on the pedal
- Free Floating™ mower deck protects your lawn against scalping and delivers the most even cut available
- Tightest-in-class turning radius
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system for quick and simple removal of deck
- Easy-to-reach electric PTO, throttle and parking brake
- Torsion bar suspension and rear-pivoting transmission carrier for enhanced climbing ability
- Padded seat for extra comfort
- Extra-large fuel tank for extended work periods between stops
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 7220-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 20hp / 15kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward: 0-8km/h / Reverse: 4.8km/h Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm Height Adjustment Manual Lever (Infinitely Variable) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Twin-Bagger Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Mid-Back - Adjustable Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Weight 238kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£3,199.00