Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Enjoy high-end US engineering and cover large lawn in remarkably quick-time with this powerful and fast-working garden-tractor from premium brand Simplicity!
Producing that power is a Briggs & Stratton 8270 Professional Series™ engine that combines a V-Twin cylinder-configuration with OHV technology to deliver professional torque and power with impressive fuel-economy and super-smooth, low-noise operation.
A float-feed carburettor optimises fuel-delivery for ultra-dependable starting; while a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and five-stage cyclonic air-filter work to maximise engine-life.
The Simplicity Regent SRD300 Garden Tractor is supremely manoeuvrable, with its infinitely-variable foot-pedal hydrostatic transmission and best-in-class 36cm turning-radius making the negotiation of obstacles and landscaping a breeze.
It comes with a huge 350-litre triple-bag grass-catcher, which can be emptied from the driver’s seat using a handily positioned lever; and it’s fitted with a highly productive 105cm rear-discharge cutter-deck that made from fabricated steel for rugged durability (the deck floats so as to follow the ground-contours).
Thanks to Simplicity’s Quick Hitch system, the deck on the Regent SRD300 can be quickly and easily removed ready for work with trailed attachments.
Electronic PTO engagement means you can set the blades spinning at the touch of button; while a cruise-control function lets you give your foot and ankle a rest when required.
This model is aimed at lawns and rough-grass around 10,000m2.
- A premium garden-tractor packed with top-end features
- Capable of either bagging or rear-discharging grass-clippings
- Powerful and smooth-running B & S V-Twin engine
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and enhanced manoeuvrability
- Cruise control for additional comfort - no need to keep your foot constantly on the pedal
- Free Floating™ mower deck protects your lawn against scalping and delivers the most even cut available
- Tightest-in-class turning radius
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system for quick and simple removal of the deck
- Easy-to-reach electronic PTO, throttle and parking brake
- Grassbag can be emptied from the comfort of the driver’s seat
- Extra-large fuel tank for extended work periods between stops
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Professional Series™ 8270 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 105cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm (Infinitely Variable) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 36cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 350 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching No Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Breathable Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)