Check items to add to the basket or select all
Simplicity Regent SLT250 Garden Tractor (with Striping Roller)
This premium-brand garden-tractor from Simplicity has an advanced Tuff Torq® hydrostatic-drive system with a five-step cruise-control for ultra-responsive handling and effortless mowing. Combined with the tightest turning-radius of any ride-on mower in its class (35.5cm), these features put you firmly in control.
Extra-large turf wheels (560mm rear, 380mm front) along with pivoting axles and a free-floating mower deck ensure a flawless cut every time, as the tractor literally hugs every contour of your lawn. A multi-section wooden roller mounted at the rear of the deck enhances versatility by creating a beautiful striped finish. The Simplicity Regent SLT250 can handle rougher grass with equal proficiency and the extra-wide 122cm triple-blade cutter-deck ensures mowing times are reduced to an absolute minimum.
Equipped with an extremely powerful 25hp (724cc) Briggs & Stratton 8230-Series V-Twin OHV engine, this garden-tractor can muscle its way through the most demanding of conditions and is capable of towing just about any attachment, from a heavy-duty trailer to a large-sized roller. It’s the perfect all-round machine to handle all manner of tasks throughout the year.
Superior-quality features on the Simplicity Regent SLT250 include a cast-iron front axle for extra robustness; a 12-gauge fabricated-steel chassis for rugged durability; and a rear-suspension for a super-smooth ride. The engine is fully enclosed for quieter operation; and for added convenience push button electronic blade engagement has been included. Also, the 38cm spring-loaded seat provides additional comfort and can be adjusted to suit the height of the operator.
The height-of-cut on this ride-on tractor is infinitely variable between 38 and 102mm, allowing the perfect cut to be achieved whether mowing lawns or tackling longer meadow- and paddock-grass. The Quick Hitch™ system on the deck allows you to remove the cutter unit without tools in less than a couple of minutes for when undertaking general towing tasks with the range of attachments we have available.
All controls have been ergonomically designed to be comfortable to use and within easy reach; and the colour-coded dashboard features helpful information, including an hour-metre and fuel-level indicator. A cup holder will help keep you refreshed while you work; and there's a set of headlights for safe use when visibility is poor.
A free mulch-kit is included, enabling a smarter appearance to be achieved on more formal lawn areas.
- Full-width rollers for the perfect striped finish
- 2-in-1 combi deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine for additional power and torque
- Extra-wide cutting-deck for reduced mowing-times
- Ultra-responsive foot-operated hydrostatic-drive system for infinitely-variable forward- and reverse-speed
- Five-step cruise-control switch allows you to rest your foot
- Pivoting axles and free-floating deck for an unrivalled cut
- Electronic blade-engagement
- Tightest turning-circle in its class
- Extra-large wheels with wide, turf-sparing tyres
- Adjustable spring-loaded seat for additional comfort
- Infinitely-variable height adjustment ensures precision results
- Quick Hitch™ cutter-deck can be easily removed without tools
- Suitable for towing a full range of attachments
- Hour-metre and fuel-level indicator on dashboard
- Handy cup holder
- Twin headlights
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8230 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Power 25hp / 18.6kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 13.2 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Tuff Torq® K46 with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm (Infinitely Variable) Height Adjustment Manual Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 35.5cm Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - Incandescent Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Mid-Back / Adjustable - 38cm Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 152cm x 180cm Lawn Size Up to 16,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Domestic / 90 Days Commercial / Lifetime on Deck
Simplicity'It's our name and our philosophy. Pure and simple, ours is a singular vision...to be the very best. Every day we strive to build lawn & garden equipment that outperforms all others and provides every customer with the highest level of satisfaction.'
When you consider what's important, the answer is simple. Buying a tractor can be an overwhelming experience. There are many manufacturers, many features and many decisions. But focus on what's important - quality of cut, traction, reliability, ease of use - and many of these questions will begin to answer themselves. And one manufacturer will stand out.
1. A great cut should be your focus and your end result.
Nothing is more important than the ability of your tractor to meticulously mow your lawn. And the way its engineered will determine whether your lawn will show off a velvety smooth manicure or a cut scarred by scalping. There is a definite science to designing a mower deck. And a definite reason why no one's mower deck outperforms a Simplicity.
Simplicity mowers have exceptionally deep designs to increase air flow. And they're the only ones with a Free Floating™ mower deck that rides independently of the tractor frame, following even the subtlest contours.
And the result? No uncut strips. No scalping. And tangible proof of why the 'Simplicity cut' has become synonymous with a smooth well-manicured lawn.
2 Superior traction is a pretty slick benefit you shouldn't be without
Life is full of ups and downs. So are lawns. They come at you in the form of hills, drainage ditches, berms and moulds. Add rain and dew to the mix and you can be left spinning your wheels. Fortunately, Simplicity's engineers have developed an exclusive tractor-enhancing system called Automatic Controlled Traction™. By continuously distributing power in the proper amounts to both rear wheels, even if one wheel begins to slip, you keep moving ahead without damaging your lawn. The smaller models feature equally advanced methods that automatically improve traction, like torsion bar suspension and a uniquely designed pivoting transmission carrier.
3 Reliability produces tractors that handle years as well as lawns.
At a time when everybody seems to be compromising quality in exchange for lower costs, Simplicity have refused to follow suit. Compare their products with any other name in the industry - large, small, new, old - and you won't find a better-built line of machines. What you will find are heavy gauge welded steel frames, solidly engineered front axles, heavy-duty steering spindles, heavy-duty drivetrains and rugged steel gears. And when others began a trend to replace steel hoods with easier-to-produce plastic ones, Simplicity's engineers refused to buckle. In the end the beauty of these tractors is more than skin deep. Their real beauty can be found in the years of steady, reliable performance each one is built to deliver.
4 Easy-to-use equipment makes yard work more fun.
Who says yard work has to be work? Simplicity think it should be fun! That's why you'll find all their products remarkably easy to use. The mower decks, for example, can be removed in seconds without tools thanks to the clever Quick Hitch™ system - a Simplicity exclusive! All tractors offered by MowDIRECT feature models with easy-to-use hydrostatic transmissions and extremely tight turning to minimize trimming. Cutting heights can be easily adjusted at the touch of a lever or the push of a button. And there are many other extras that make mowing easier. Sloping hoods for better visibility, easy-to-adjust seats for driver comfort and control, and tractors that are easy to get on and off - a feature everyone in the family will appreciate!
Simplicity is the USA's premier manufacturer of Lawn and Garden Tractors and their machines have been working on British lawns for thirty years. All products are backed up by a nationwide network of dedicated Service Stations offering the highest standards of specialist support including warranty work, servicing and timely spare parts availability.
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected
OUR TOP DEALS
- One of the finest garden tractors currently in production
- Automatic Controlled Traction System for maximum traction on the most adverse terrain
- Free Floating™ cutter-deck ensures a neat, scalp-free cut on undulating ground
- Full-width rollers will leave you with that classic British lawn-stripe
- Infinitely-variable height-of-cut for precision adjustment of the blade position
- Massively powerful and ultra-reliable twin-cylinder Vanguard engine from B & S
- Smooth, foot-pedal controlled speed adjustment (in both forward and reverse gears)
- Five preset cruise-control settings
- Quick Hitch™ deck removal – no tools needed
- Adjustable seat for optimum driver comfort
- Sloping bonnet provides a clear view to the front of the tractor
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty components employed throughout
- 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Twin Cylinder Engine for maximum power, assured performance and dependability
- Foot-controlled acceleration allows both hands to remain free for safer operation
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and greater control
- Unique Automatic Controlled Traction™ system and differential lock on rear wheels for unrivalled climbing ability and enhanced operator control in wet conditions
- Free Floating™ mower deck hugs every contour of your lawn for an even cut and prevents scalping
- Deck can be converted from side-discharge to mulching with optional mulching kit for when a cleaner, tidier finish is required
- Infinite height of cut variation between for precision mowing
- Spring assisted attachment lift lever allows easy raising and lowering of mower and other attachments
- Full width rollers on mower deck for stripes and the most precise cut available
- Industry leading turning-radius for quicker turn-arounds and enhanced cornering
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system allows deck to be removed in minutes for maintenance or when using to tow the wide range of attachments available
- Easy-to-reach parking brake and throttle controls
- Cruise control for a consistent cut and less operator strain over longer stretches
- Electric PTO allows the deck to be engaged with the touch of a button
- Welded steel frame and cast-iron steer axle for Simplicity's legendary long working life
- Handy cup holder and storage area
- Four-headlight illumination
- High-back, easy to adjust seat and padded, soft grip steering wheel for comfort and convenience
- Extra-roomy fuel tank for fewr stops
- Hour meter to ensure tractor is serviced on time and remains in peak condition
- Full-width rollers for a classic striped finish on large lawn areas
- 2-in-1 deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Powerful and smooth-running B & S V-Twin engine
- Foot-controlled acceleration for hands-free control
- Hydrostatic transmission for smoother acceleration and enhanced manoeuvrability
- Cruise control for additional comfort - no need to keep your foot constantly on the pedal
- Free Floating™ mower deck protects your lawn against scalping and delivers the most even cut available
- Tightest-in-class turning radius
- Quick Hitch™ attachment system for quick and simple removal of deck
- Easy-to-reach electric PTO, throttle and parking brake
- Torsion bar suspension and rear-pivoting transmission carrier for enhanced climbing ability
- Padded seat for extra comfort
- Extra-large fuel tank for extended work periods between stops