Quite Satisfactory Represents Good Value for Money.
The assembly was quite straightforward, although there were some bolts missing. An exploded diagram would have been useful. Starting took one or two pulls but got easier once I'd worked out how to balance the choke and throttle settings.
On my first, rather over enthusiastic use I overloaded the top chute and stalled the machine. Once I'd worked out what went where I spent two hours working through a rather large pile of hedge trimmings, the remains of a lilac tree and other bits and pieces. I found that the feed chute for the larger branches had to have any side shoots cut off or it wouldn't feed in.
I thought it was well put together and quite robust. At present it is doing just what we want it to do and represents good value. Now I will see how long it takes before I have to take the blades out to sharpen them.