Check items to add to the basket or select all
'0' accessories selected
Redback E608D Cordless Pole-Pruner (Tool Only)4.7
Cut-back hazardous, light-blocking branches without the hassle of ladders or petrol-power using the premium-range Redback E608D Cordless Pole-Pruner!
Delivering petrol-equivalent performance, it’s powered by your choice of 40v lithium-ion battery-pack (2Ah; 4Ah; 6Ah), all of which have been developed in-house by Redback in partnership with top Japanese battery engineers.
The resulting cells trump conventional ni-cad and lead-acid units in all aspects - they don’t suffer from memory-effect or self-discharge; they’re longer-lasting; and they offer faster charge-times and longer run-times*.
The MowDirect-exclusive Redback E608D measure 1.8m in length, thereby giving an average reach of around 3-metres, depending on the height of the operator.
It’s supplied with a shoulder-harness which works with its remarkably lightweight design (just 3.2kg) to minimise user-fatigue; and it boasts tool-free chain-tensioning that makes it super-simple to make performance-boosting adjustments as you work.
The 20cm cutting-gear on this model is from U.S. market-leaders Oregon and is kept continuously lubricated thanks to an automatic chain-oiling system.
Also featured is a brushless motor that will prove far more durable and efficient than lower-spec brushed units.
* Chargers and batteries can be used with every machine in Redback’s 40v cordless line.
- A premium battery-driven pole-pruner offering high-spec features and build-quality at an affordable price
- Part of a new range of cutting-edge cordless garden-machinery exclusive to MowDirect in the UK
- Employs the latest Li-Ion battery-technology for rapid charge-times and extended run-times
- Part of Reback’s 40v one-battery-fits-all range of cordless garden tools
- Multiple extension-shafts make it possible to lop the highest branches from terra firma
- Top-end cutting-gear from leading American brand Oregon
- Automatic chain-lubrication keeps things running smoothly at all times
- Convenient no-tools chain-tensioner
- Durable and highly efficient brushless DC motor
- Fatigue-minimising shoulder-harness included
Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 40v - 2Ah / 4Ah / 6Ah Battery Run Time 2Ah - 25mins / 4Ah - 55mins / 6Ah - 75mins Battery Charge Time 30-200 Minutes Overall Length 1.8 Metres Adjustable Shaft Yes - Multiple Extension-Shafts Included Blade Type Oregon® Chainsaw Head Blade Length 20cm Chain Tensioner Tool-Free Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.6 Litres Chain Pitch 3/8" Weight 3.2kg (Excluding Battery) Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Overall score : 4.7 /5 (2 Reviews)
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Showing of 2
Super Engineered Product This is a quality pole pruner that is well designed and well balanced making it easy to use. The head rotates through 90 degrees so you always have the chain in the right position.
Another first class product from MowDirect.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by Geoff Oxley / (Posted on 29/09/2017)
Great Product but Chain Bar Fiddly Good build quality, less vibration than petrol models as the motor is in the head! The only problem I am having is with the tension knob on the chain bar, the helix screw is plastic and sticks making it very fiddly to locate the pin in the chain bar? Like petrol models with so few teeth on the chain it wears quickly so constant sharpening is required!
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by George / (Posted on 05/11/2016)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected