Check items to add to the basket or select all
'0' accessories selected
Redback E216CQ-6Ah Cordless Chainsaw (Special Offer)4.8
This groundbreaking battery-driven chainsaw from UK garden-machinery innovators Redback has been developed in partnership with MowDirect and offers performance-levels that will convince even the most committed fans of petrol that cordless is the future!
That true petrol-equivalent performance is down to its Redback 40v / 6Ah battery; a top-of-the-range unit that features cutting-edge lithium-ion cells from a globally-renowned Japanese manufacturer - you can expect extended run-times and reduced charge-times with none of the memory-effect or self-discharge problems that have always been the downfall of lower-tech nickel-cadmium units.
The Redback E216CQ-6Ah Cordless Chainsaw weighs just 4.8kg and features an ergonomic wrap-around handle; a combination that ensures even first-time chainsaw-operators will find it comfortable and easy to control.
It boasts automatic chain-lubrication, so you can be sure of a consistently clean, smooth cut; and it’s equipped with a fast-acting chain-brake - both inertia- and manually-activated - that provides peace-of-mind when it comes to user-safety.
So as to ensure stay-sharp durability, Redback have equipped the E216CQ-6Ah with top-end cutting-gear from US industry-leaders Oregon.
Further important features include an oversized switch and handle that allow for gloved-use where required; and a ⅜” chain-pitch that markedly reduces kick-back tendency.
- A premium battery-driven chainsaw offering high-end features and build-quality at an affordable price
- Part of a new range of cutting-edge cordless garden-machinery exclusive to MowDirect in the UK
- Employs the latest Li-Ion battery-technology for rapid charge-times and extended run-times
- Low kick-back cutting-gear from leading American brand Oregon
- Automatic chain-oiling ensures peak-performance is maintained at all times
- Dual-action chain-brake for the best possible user-safety
- Extra-large handle and switch facilitate use with heavy protective gloves
- Comfortable wrap-around handle for a firm, controlled grip at any angle
Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 40v / 6Ah Battery Run Time Up to 70 Minutes Battery Charge Time 200 Minutes Guide Bar Length 40cm Chain Speed 10m/s Chain Brake Dual Action - Manual / Inertia Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oil Capacity 0.16 Litres Chain Pitch 3/8" Weight 4.8kg Warranty 1 Year Tool / 6 Months Battery & Charger
Overall score : 4.8 /5 (1 Reviews)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Showing of 1
Great Machine Bought to replace a Stihl 2 stroke chainsaw. Used mainly for cutting logs. It performs just about as well...but is so much quieter and easier to start!
Goes anywhere. The only inconvenience is that the 6Ah battery makes it heavy. There's a choice of either having the battery in the machine (heavy!) or being permanently attached to the machine so you have to take it with you if you need to fetch anything.
Ease of Use
PerformanceReview by Charles Hopping / (Posted on 11/04/2019)
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected