Designed for full-time commercial use, the Racing RAC2525 blends compact dimensions with powerful performance and a top-handled design to make it ideal for arborists and other professional landscapers looking for a comfortable and safe way to tackle chainsaw jobs at height.
A key feature on the Racing RAC2525 Top-Handle Chainsaw is its quick-stop automatic chain-brake that kicks-in the instant any inertia is detected, thereby minimising the risk posed by ‘kick-back’.
Automatic chain-oiling - adjustable to suit timber-density - keeps things ticking over smoothly and prevents premature wear; while optimised ergonomics work with a low-weight build and a short 25cm guide-bar to ensure it ticks all the boxes in terms of confined-area manoeuvrability.
This model is driven by a high-capacity 25cc air-cooled two-stroke engine and carries a reassuring two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- A compact and easily manoeuvrable top-handle saw for safe and comfortable in-tree operation
- A great choice for the full-time arborist
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine
- Fasting-acting automatic chain-brake stops the chain immediately when activated
- Automatic chain-oiling for reduced wear and a smooth cut
- Oil flow-rate can be adjusted to suit timber-density
- Ultra-lightweight and therefore ideal for all-day use
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 25cc Starting System Recoil Guide Bar Length 25cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Weight 3.6kg Warranty 2 Years