Aerate, weed and prepare a smaller plot for seeding/planting the fast, low-effort way with this practical and convenient mains-driven tiller from Racing!
One of the lightest most compact tillers in production, the 30cm Racing 750ET will prove comfortable and easy to handle for any operator and is narrow enough to be used between rows of extant crops without damaging them.
Its high-performance 750w motor has power to spare and offers long-lasting durability; while its 16 design-optimised metal blades mean you’ll have no trouble managing more challenging soil-conditions.
The Racing 750ET Electric Tiller features two-handed safety-switching, so there’s no possibility of a potentially hazardous accidental start-up.
It’s equipped with fold-down handlebars for convenient transport and storage; and it benefits from a hardwearing and easy-to-clean plastic housing.
This model has a maximum working-depth of 22cm, so you’ll be able to dig deep when the job calls for a more intensive approach.
Another MowDirect-exclusive machine.
- An ultra-compact electric mini-tiller ideal for small-scale home-use
- Powerful, long-lasting and efficient motor
- Easy to manage for gardeners of any age or build
- Two-handed safety-switching ensures unintentional start-up is impossible
- Folding handlebar saves space in the shed and car-boot
- Rust-resistant, easy-clean plastic housing
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Motor 230v Power 750w Working Width 30cm Working Depth -22cm (Max.) No. of Tines 16 Handles Foldable Warranty 2 Years