Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£12.95
MowDirect Price Only£5.95
MowDirect Price Only£24.95
MowDirect Price Only£11.95
MowDirect Price Only£16.95
MowDirect Price Only£34.95
MowDirect Price Only£14.95
Exclusive to MowDirect, this double-handle petrol brushcutter from Racing offers good build-quality and great features at a fantastically low price!
Delivering a substantial 1.3hp is a high-capacity 30cc air-cooled two-stroke engine with a roomy, run-time-maximising fuel-tank that’s translucent so as to make it easy to keep track of the fill-level.
The Racing 32PB-1 Petrol Brushcutter is supplied with two cutter-heads: there’s a 44cm twin-line strimmer-head for lighter-duty mowing and edge-tidying; and a 23cm three-tooth metal blade you can fit should a more aggressive approach be required.
A bump-feed mechanism makes line-advance quick and easy with no need to attend directly to the cutter-head; while a professional ‘cowhorn’ (or ‘U’) handlebar confers the very best in control and manoeuvrability.
This model comes with a fatigue-limiting double shoulder-harness and is backed by a reassuring 2-year warranty for both parts and labour.
- A MowDirect exclusive offering best-in-class performance and build-quality at an amazing price!
- High-capacity two-stroke engine for superior cutting-capability
- Line-head for tidying lawn-edges, wall-lines and tree-bases
- Brush blade for clearing bramble, nettle-patches and similar heavy growth
- Bump-feed system for fast, no-hassle line-advance
- ‘Cowhorn’ handlebar facilitates a natural, low-effort lateral ‘sweeping’ action
- Full shoulder-harness distributes machine-weight evenly across the body
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Racing Engine Capacity 30cc Engine Power 1.3hp / 0.95kW Starting System Recoil Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 44cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth - 23cm Harness Included - Double Shoulder Harness Weight 7.5kg Warranty 2 Year