Part of a new line of garden-tools from Racing, this quality petrol hedgetrimmer represents great value for money and offers excellent specifications for a product in this price-bracket.
It comes equipped with a large 56cm double-sided for a faster work-rate and employs a dual-reciprocating action for a super-clean cut with no plant-damage.
A sizeable 28mm tooth-spacing means it will take even thick, woody growth in its stride; while a rotatable rear-handle ensures you’ll be able to achieve a comfortable angle of attack with no need to adopt an awkward and potentially unsafe body position.
The 26-PHT has a 26cc two-stroke air-cooled engine with easy starting and a large 0.6-litre fuel-tank for long run-times between top-up breaks.
It weighs only 5.6kg and, for peace of mind, carries a two-year warranty for labour and parts.
- A MowDirect exclusive offering best-in-class performance and build-quality at an amazing price!
- High-capacity two-stroke engine with electric-start for stress-free ignition
- Lengthy double-sided blades confer excellent productivity
- Dual-reciprocating blades for the cleanest possible cut
- Wide tooth-pitch means it will easily cope with thick, well-established growth
- Twist-grip rear-handle makes it possible to achieve the ideal operating-position
- Impressively lightweight and comfortable to work with
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Racing Engine Capacity 26cc Engine Power 1.0hp / 0.75kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.6 Litres Blade Length 56cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 28mm Rotating Rear Handle Yes Weight 5.6kg Warranty 2 Year
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Review by Ann / (Posted on 21/09/2019)
BrilliantReview by Ann / (Posted on 21/09/2019)Excellent hedgetrimmers. Used them other day, quick and easy to use
Ease of Use
Review by Ian Tremlett / (Posted on 01/02/2019)
Good ProductReview by Ian Tremlett / (Posted on 01/02/2019)This hedge trimmer performs reasonably on small diameter hedge material up to about 15mm. Any branches bigger than this, up to the manufacturer claim of 28mm it hacks its way through as opposed to a clean cut.
The machine was purchased to maintain very long g conifer hedge that is cut on a regular basis so does what I want.It is good value for the price will have to see now how it last.
Ease of Use