Leave your garden-fork in the shed, spare your back and get the job done fast with the range-topping Racing 1440ET Electric Tiller!
It’s suitable for numerous horticultural applications, including digging-in fertiliser, loosening weeds for easy removal and preparing areas for planting/seeding.
The Racing 1440ET blends a series of sharp and robust metal tines with a beefy 1400w motor to ensure it will take clay-heavy or sun-baked earth in its stride.
Racing’s provision of a rust-resistant plastic housing works to reduce weight and makes the machine simple to keep clean; while quick-fold handlebars mean it can be made more compact ready for transport or storage.
Capable of tilling down to 22cm, the 1440ET also features a two-handed safety-switching system that works to guard against accidental start-up.
Thanks to its 40cm tilling-width, this model is ideal for allotments and larger kitchen-gardens.
- A compact electric tiller ideal for allotments and small/medium sized veg-gardens
- Powerful, long-lasting and efficient motor
- Easy to manage for gardeners of any age or build
- Two-handed safety-switching ensures unintentional start-up is impossible
- Folding handlebar saves space in the shed and car-boot
- Rust-resistant, easy-clean housing
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Motor 230v Power 1400w Working Width 40cm Working Depth -22cm (max.) No. of Tines 16 Handles Foldable Warranty 2 Years