Not just for preparing ground for planting or seeding, the versatile Racing 1050ET Electric Tiller will also take the strain out of weeding, aerating and fertiliser-application jobs!
An easily manageable 30cm machine, it’s ideal for allotments, kitchen-gardens and borders; and will fit between existing crop-rows with room to spare.
The Racing 1050ET combines a very high-performance 1000w motor with 16 design-optimised metal blades to ensure even sun-hardened and clay-heavy soils can be tackled without problem.
Quick-fold handlebars mean it can be made even more compact ready for storage or transport; while Racing’s provision of a rust-resistant plastic housing works to reduce weight and makes the machine simple to keep clean.
Thanks to two-handed safety-switching, the Racing 1050ET Electric Tiller cannot be accidentally started, so user-safety is guaranteed.
Capable of handling fairly intensive tilling-jobs, this model has a maximum working-depth of 22cm.
Exclusive to MowDirect in the UK.
- An compact electric mini-tiller ideal for smaller-scale home-use
- Powerful, long-lasting and efficient motor
- Easy to manage for gardeners of any age or build
- Two-handed safety-switching ensures unintentional start-up is impossible
- Folding handlebar saves space in the shed and car-boot
- Rust-resistant, easy-clean housing
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Motor 230v Power 1000w Working Width 30cm Working Depth -22cm No. of Tines 16 Handles Foldable Warranty 2 Years