Compact but powerful, this top-quality gas barbeque from Outdoorchef is ideal for smaller gardens, camping-trips and music-festivals!
What sets it apart from the crowd is Outdoorchef’s unique EASY FLIP funnel design that means you can elect to grill either indirectly or directly, with the former ideal for roasting and baking; and the later perfect for browning sausages or searing steaks.
The funnel has be specially developed to prevent potentially dangerous flare-ups and can be flipped with one simple action.
The Outdoorchef P-480-G Gas Barbeque has been equipped with an ultra-dependable piezo-type electronic ignition that makes firing-up the burner a fast, hassle-free operation.
An integrated lid-thermometer means you can achieve the perfect cooking-temperature; while wide side-shelves provide ample space for prep and serving and can be removed for compact storage and transport.
Fitted with sizeable transport-wheels and weighing only 23.8kg, the Outdoorchef P-480-G will prove easy to move around the garden.
The grill-grid, funnel and kettle on this model have all been porcelain-enamelled for excellent durability.
- A simple, single-burner gas BBQ ideal for smaller-scale alfresco dining
- Reliable, hassle-eliminating electronic ignition
- EASY FLIP funnel - grill either directly or indirectly
- Clever funnel-design minimises smoke and helps prevent flare-ups
- Handy side-shelves fold for transport and storage
- Lid thermometer - achieve the precise temperature required by the recipe
- Lightweight build and transport-wheels/handle for easy mobility
- All key parts porcelain-enamelled for rugged durability
Type Barbecue Fuel Bottled Gas Style Kettle Material Steel Burners 1 Main Burners (kW) 5.6kW Ignition Electronic - One Touch Cooking Grate Cast Iron - Enamel Coated Thermometer Yes - Lid Mounted Side Tables 2 Shelves Lower Storage-Shelf Wheels Yes - 2 Weight 23.8kg Warranty 3 Years