Raising the bar in terms of ease of use, build-quality and versatility, the cutting-edge Outdoorchef 425-G Dualchef Gas Barbeque has been designed to impress the most serious foodie and will enable you to deliver a sizeable and varied spread with the minimum of fuss and bother!
Making it stand-out from the crowd is Outdoorchef’s Dual Gourmet System, which comprises three main elements: firstly, you’ll get four infinitely-adjustable primary burners that put out a substantial 19.4kW; secondly, a zone-divider that means you can split the grill and simultaneously slow-cook and sear; and thirdly, a heat-diffuser which guarantees even results by ensuring the temperature is consistent across the cooking-area.
Thanks to its spacious twin-cupboard - with soft-closing doors - the Outdoorchef 425-G Dualchef offers integral gas-bottle storage and can accomodate lots of pots, pans, plates and utensils.
Stainless-steel flame tamers prevent dripping fat causing potentially hazardous flare-ups by channeling it away from the burners to a removable drip-tray; while Outdoorchef’s provision of twin side-tables, which can be folded ready for the shed or garage, makes both preparation and serving a breeze.
Developed with portability to the fore, the 425-G Dualchef sits on four castor-type wheels, two of which are lockable to keep the unit firmly and safely in position during use.
Durability-features include a double-walled, porcelain-enamelled lid; a chrome-plated warming-rack; aluminium side-panels; and a cast-iron grill-grid.
- A top-end gas BBQ characterised by its superior versatility and build-quality
- Dual Gourmet System provides two separate grilling areas so as to avoid flavour-contamination
- DGS heat diffuser ensures optimum heat-distribution and cuts gas-consumption
- Four twin-burners - plus side-burner - confer impressive cooking-capacity
- All key parts either chrome-plated or porcelain-enamelled for rugged durability
- Double-walled hood for excellent heat-retention
- Flame-tamers prevent dripping fat from causing flare-ups
- Roomy double-cupboard with integral gas-bottle storage
- Soft-closing doors
- Folding side-tables - made from easy-clean stainless-steel
- Two built-in thermometers for accurate temperature-setting
- Lockable castor-wheels for mobility and in-use stability
- Warming-rack keeps food hot without overcooking it
- Infinitely-variable burner-valve adjustment
- SLS illumination-system for the cooking-compartment and rotary-controls
- Handy removable drip-tray
Type Barbecue Fuel Bottled Gas Style Covered Grill Material Steel Burners 5 Main Burners (kW) 16kW Ignition Electronic - One Touch Cooking Area 81cm x 44cm Cooking Grate Cast Iron - Enamel Coated Warming Rack Yes - Chrome Plated Thermometer Yes - 2 - Lid Mounted Grease Management System Removable Drip-Tray Rotisserie Optional Side Tables 2 Cupboard Yes - Double with Integral Gas-Bottle Storage Wheels 4 x Castor-Wheels (2 Lockable) Weight 84.5kg Dimensions H: 123cm x W: 159cm x D: 63cm Warranty 3 Years