Take a safer approach to the clearance of roadside-verges, ditch-banks and other problematic sloping areas with this premium commercial-grade bank mower from Japanese landscaping experts Orec!
Its exceptional performance on slopes is thanks to its four-wheel-drive transmission, spiked steel wheels and independent drive-clutch; all of which combine to enable the user to operate successfully on inclines up to 45˚.
The Orec Spider SP1000 Bank Mower is powered by a 98cc Mitsubishi GB100 engine with an impressive maximum power-output of 3hp; and an OHV design that leads to reduced noise, fuel-costs and emissions.
A decompression-valve and a choke-free ignition work to make starting fast and practically effort-free; while a large-capacity 1.6-litre fuel-tank serves to increase productivity by lessening the frequency of breaks for topping-up.
Thanks to its cross-mounted double blades, the Orec Spider SP1000 excels when it comes to tackling long grass and other challenging vegetation.
It has two forward-speeds and two reverse, with the reverse gears ensuring you won’t have to pull the mower up ditch banks; and it offers four-preset heights-of-cut, adjustable from 50 to 87mm, so you’ll be able to manage a variety of grass-lengths without fuss.
The multi-position handlebar on the Orec Spider can be height-adjusted for comfort; laterally adjusted for fence-line mowing; and telescopically adjusted for slope mowing.
This model has a 50cm cut and is also suitable for conventional paddock and field mowing.
- A high-traction bank mower aimed the top-end of the commercial-use market
- Spiked steel tyres and four-wheel-drive facilitate use on inclines up to 45˚
- High-grade Mitsubishi OHV 4-stroke engine with capacious fuel-tank
- Automatic choke and decompression-valve for trouble-free ignition
- Dual cross-mounted blades will devour well-established weeds and tall grass
- Four-speed gearbox – two forward / two reverse
- Four-stage height-of-cut adjustment for dealing with changing grass conditions
- Handlebar can be adjusted vertically, laterally and telescopically
- Wide cut for a fast work-rate
- Also excels at level-ground mowing
Engine Make Mitsubishi Engine Model GB100 OHV Engine Capacity 98cc Engine Power 3hp / 2.2kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.6 Litres Transmission 4WD - 1 Forward / 1 Reverse (High & Low Ranges) Speed Low Range: F - 1.2km/h / R - 1.2km/h - High Range: F - 2.3km/h / R - 2.3km/h Differential Yes with Lock Cutting Width 50cm Cutting Heights 50-87mm Height Adjustment 4 Positions Blades Double Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable / Telescopically Adjustable Wheels With Steel-Spiked Tyres Dimensions (HxWxL) 123.5cm x 55cm x 192cm Weight 61kg Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial