Combining a 4WD transmission with a low centre-of-gravity; a wide-profile design; and a differential lock, this high-end commercial-use ride-on brushcutter from Orec will take the most challenging terrains in its stride.
Positioned behind the driver’s seat is a hugely powerful 23hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine; a V-Twin, OHV-type unit with an industrial pleated-paper type air-filter and a Dura-Bore cast-iron cylinder sleeve that bring piece-of-mind when it comes to long-term reliability.
A key starter and a Magnetron® electronic ignition combine to eliminate starting-problems; while B & S’s Oil Gard low-oil shutdown technology serves to reduce the chance of engine damage due to insufficient lubrication.
The Orec Rabbit RM982F 4WD Ride-On Brushcutter comes equipped with an expansive 98cm double-bladed cutting-deck that floats so as to ensure the blades follow every contour of the ground.
It boasts a three-stage adjustable steering-wheel, so operators of any stature and build can work in comfort; and it offers infinite-increment height-of-cut adjustment (50 – 110mm), which is controlled using a gas-spring-supported lever for convenience.
Thanks to its hand & foot-pedal operated hydrostatic drive, which delivers infinitely-variable ground-speed control (forward and reverse), the Orec Rabbit RM982F is impressively manoeuvrable and excels at obstacle negotiation.
Also noteworthy on this premium, Japanese-engineered machine are the high-traction tyres that ensure you won’t be defeated by adverse weather conditions; and the high-volume 14-litre fuel-tank that works with the engine’s fuel-saving overhead-valve design to ensure top-up breaks will prove few and far between.
- An all-terrain ride-on brushcutter for the toughest professional clearing tasks
- Wide stance, diff-lock and low centre-of-gravity for safe slope-work
- High-powered 23hp Vanguard V-Twin overhead-valve engine from B & S
- Cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for durability and optimum compression
- Foot-pedal controlled hydro transmission for an intuitive drive
- Ultra-responsive rack-and-pinion type steering
- Infinitely variable cutting-height adjustment for precision blade-setting
- Also suitable for conventional green-field mowing
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Vanguard V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 627cc Engine Power 23hp / 17.25kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 14 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot & Hand Controlled (High & Low Ranges) Drive Four Wheel Speed Forward: 0 - 11km/h - Reverse: 0 - 4.5km/h Differential Yes - with Lock Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 50-120mm Height Adjustment Infinitely Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Double Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat With Sprung Suspension Steering Wheel 3-Stage Adjustable Steering Rack & Pinion Tow Bar TBC Wheels - Front 405mm x 180mm Wheels - Rear 405mm x 180mm Weight 310kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.